❤️ Various ET News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
cr: Thairath yt

From the rumor mill:

A (dara/artist) agreed to being a presenter/promoter/brand ambassador (w.e it's called lol) for a drink, but during the shooting for the CF/ad he and his father, who is also a dara, had many complaints. They didn't want to do this and that and basically had an issue with the whole thing. Then when it was time to give an interview with the reporters, this (artist) refused and even told another artist to give an interview in his place even though that artist had nothing to do with the ad.

I have a feeling I know who these "problematic" father & son duo are.... lol

x0unerthanlater

2/15/19

Yaya fainted on set a second time around because she had an allergic reaction to medication. She was brought to the ICU and the filming was halted. She had an itchy eye (not sure if it's because of the smog/dust in Thailand atm) but she received medication for it. She fainted once before and the doctor changed the medicine, only for her to faint again (due to an allergic reaction)... She is currently out of the hospital already and filming will resume.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

From the rumor mill:

A (dara/artist) agreed to being a presenter/promoter/brand ambassador (w.e it's called lol) for a drink, but during the shooting for the CF/ad he and his father, who is also a dara, had many complaints. They didn't want to do this and that and basically had an issue with the whole thing. Then when it was time to give an interview with the reporters, this (artist) refused and even told another artist to give an interview in his place even though that artist had nothing to do with the ad.

I have a feeling I know who these "problematic" father & son duo are.... lol
What duo do you think it is? I’m not sure about any famous father and son pairings in the Thai ET industry.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I have no idea who they are lol I need to start learning new people!
J jetrin is/was a famous singer and his wife is Pin who used to be nk. Jaynoy is their son. ...they have a beautiful family. Their son is also a singer

Well you figure being in the industry for a long time ans kind of fading...j will be smarter...

I don't follow too much or news sooo... unless it involves lakorns

HNA0

☀️
So about the dark skinned p’ek having an affair, do we know who that is yet?

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
J jetrin is/was a famous singer and his wife is Pin who used to be nk. Jaynoy is their son. ...they have a beautiful family. Their son is also a singer

Well you figure being in the industry for a long time ans kind of fading...j will be smarter...

I don't follow too much or news sooo... unless it involves lakorns
I like that one lakorn with him and Mew. Even if I felt he was scrawny looking. He was physically skinnier than Mew that I always thought she can beat him up lol. And also like some of his songs back then. But goodness so many Divas in the industry.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
2/15/19

Yaya fainted on set a second time around because she had an allergic reaction to medication. She was brought to the ICU and the filming was halted. She had an itchy eye (not sure if it's because of the smog/dust in Thailand atm) but she received medication for it. She fainted once before and the doctor changed the medicine, only for her to faint again (due to an allergic reaction)... She is currently out of the hospital already and filming will resume.
wow. hope she feels better. was it that serious that he was sent to the icu. or did they write icu instead of ER. glad she is okay.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I like that one lakorn with him and Mew. Even if I felt he was scrawny looking. He was physically skinnier than Mew that I always thought she can beat him up lol. And also like some of his songs back then. But goodness so many Divas in the industry.
Was that movie they film in the State? I like that o e too.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Was that movie they film in the State? I like that o e too.
Yup, I think it was in San Fran. I don't particularly find him attractive in that lakorn though because he was just skinny to me and Mew being naturally on the healthy side it make him somewhat sick looking. But I did like the lakorn.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yup, I think it was in San Fran. I don't particularly find him attractive in that lakorn though because he was just skinny to me and Mew being naturally on the healthy side it make him somewhat sick looking. But I did like the lakorn.
Yeah, he did look skinny back then. That was his first lakorn and he was a bit awkward.

x0unerthanlater

wow. hope she feels better. was it that serious that he was sent to the icu. or did they write icu instead of ER. glad she is okay.
That's what they reported.

Allergic reactions to medications can be life threatening. Some ppl just get hives but in Yaya's case, she fainted.