❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
damn I'm so bored nothing good to watch. think I need another suspense murder mystery like nakark knew. used to have something to watch every day back then but now, none!
If you’re into Kdramas, you should watch this kdrama called Kingdom. It’s so good and suspenseful. It’s a period drama that’s about a zombie outbreak. It had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. The acting and scenery were on point. Trust me it’s good!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If you’re into Kdramas, you should watch this kdrama called Kingdom. It’s so good and suspenseful. It’s a period drama that’s about a zombie outbreak. It had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. The acting and scenery were on point. Trust me it’s good!
Saw that on Netflix but still haven't try it put yet. To me, Black is still my favorite suspend Kdrama. It's also on Netflix. I kept on guessing and guessing but didn't get the right person till the end. The twist is so unexpected but very well written.

I haven't watch a Thai lakorn with mysteries in a while. It's just when they do nothing is exciting.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Saw that on Netflix but still haven't try it put yet. To me, Black is still my favorite suspend Kdrama. It's also on Netflix. I kept on guessing and guessing but didn't get the right person till the end. The twist is so unexpected but very well written.

I haven't watch a Thai lakorn with mysteries in a while. It's just when they do nothing is exciting.
You should watch it soon. It’s not too long, it’s just 6 episodes long. You’re gonna love it.

I was watching Black but I stopped for some reason. I forgot all about it! I all I know is that from what I saw, it was very good. The plot was really unique and cool. I need to go and finish that.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
cr: nine entertain yt

Aww PJ went on a Merits trip with Thisa and her close friends recently. They have a mutual friend.
He says they are now friends, ppl who know each other. He messages her support about her work etc. but he gives her space and doesn't overdo things. He says in regards to Mik, he thinks it's nice that there's ppl who love/care about her. And no he hasn't talked to Mik (which would be strange to do lol).

They (reporters) asked if he would be willing to wait for 2 yes, he said, "you will know what patience is". :love: I kind of ship them! PJ seems so mature and manly when he's talking about his crush. Mik has a strong contender for sure!

Oh! PJ sent her / gave her flowers! It wasn't a big bouquet but it was something that was nice I assume. He said she didn't look like she likes expensive things but he gave her flowers. :icon12: He does have pictures of them together but he's not sharing in sns because he doesn't want it to look like it's too soon. He's giving her, her space. What a gentleman... :icon12::icon12::icon12:

maipin

sarNie Hatchling
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt3qGzcAiJt/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1wgdvl5r2nvi7
So I guess Mai and Ter are officially together? They were with each other on Valentine’s Day and they both posted pictures together on their ig. I’m happy for them if they are :icon12:
They are not? All along I have been thinking they are. They appear in each other instagram many times.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt5ELL2ndSx/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1b97s3qmi2a2r

I really like Taew couple. So chill and down to earth

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

Aww PJ went on a Merits trip with Thisa and her close friends recently. They have a mutual friend.
He says they are now friends, ppl who know each other. He messages her support about her work etc. but he gives her space and doesn't overdo things. He says in regards to Mik, he thinks it's nice that there's ppl who love/care about her. And no he hasn't talked to Mik (which would be strange to do lol).

They (reporters) asked if he would be willing to wait for 2 yes, he said, "you will know what patience is". :love: I kind of ship them! PJ seems so mature and manly when he's talking about his crush. Mik has a strong contender for sure!

Oh! PJ sent her / gave her flowers! It wasn't a big bouquet but it was something that was nice I assume. He said she didn't look like she likes expensive things but he gave her flowers. :icon12: He does have pictures of them together but he's not sharing in sns because he doesn't want it to look like it's too soon. He's giving her, her space. What a gentleman... :icon12::icon12::icon12:
Awwwwwww. I saw him taking pictures with her brother and Ta. I was like oooo they spent vday together

Announced a new couple for vday lol.
Keaw post: he said he doesnt want to be friends anymore
Toni post: Sorry but no more friend zone here

Awwww knew they were having feelings for each other.

Last edited:

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
This is Thisa's year with luck with men and lakorn. She can have PJ, and I'll take Mik please. If you go off Gun, I think PJ might be her type more. He's older, forward, and just physically from my eyes matches more physically.

I'll fly right over and officially court Mik. :) I can be his.

P.S- I like that the Furby gang hung out for Taew and Toey's birthday. Clearly things were fine with them like everyone said in interviews. Especially with Mint and Matt who people claimed had a worsened friendship. They all goofed around with each other per usual.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
This is Thisa's year with luck with men and lakorn. She can have PJ, and I'll take Mik please. If you go off Gun, I think PJ might be her type more. He's older, forward, and just physically from my eyes matches more physically.

I'll fly right over and officially court Mik. :) I can be his.
LOL so Mik will be fine then? :pancarta:

P.S- I like that the Furby gang hung out for Taew and Toey's birthday. Clearly things were fine with them like everyone said in interviews. Especially with Mint and Matt who people claimed had a worsened friendship. They all goofed around with each other per usual.
Yup seems like they are ok cus this was what? A day or two before she went on a trip with SK? Pretty sure Mint knew that too.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Does Now and Louis H. Have a lakorn and Mike

Now Ig has Mike filming her at the same location. I love Mike and now

Maggi was was their 1st no lol

Maggi story shows them filming an action lakorn

Where can I watch ET news? Lol I understand it but can't read

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

Awww wow PJ is so thoughtful and such a gentleman! Love that he’s giving her space and not overdoing it. I’m high key shipping them now :icon12: thanks for the translation :)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
They are not? All along I have been thinking they are. They appear in each other instagram many times.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt5ELL2ndSx/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1b97s3qmi2a2r

I really like Taew couple. So chill and down to earth
They never officially said that they were official. Kind of like how NY is but it’s pretty obvious that they are. The Valentine’s Day posts that Mai and Ter posted kind of confirmed it for me at least lol

Yeah Taew and her boyfriend are cute. It’s sweet that he’s so supportive of her career and has waited so long for her!

Last edited:

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Reading these things about Pope makes me think of when he played as a playboy in Buang. No wonder he did such a great job, it wasn't too different from reality.

I support Punjan and Thisa, sorry Mik.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Reading these things about Pope makes me think of when he played as a playboy in Buang. No wonder he did such a great job, it wasn't too different from reality..
I wonder how it will be for him if he happens to fall in love with a nice conservative girl. Would all this scare her away?