❤️ Various ET News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
taeyang is so lucky to have someone like hyorin willing to marry him before going to the army. but i think it was because both of them are truly committed to each other so distance was not a problem for them. my fav moment of them was this one photo from their night date snapped by Dispatch where Taeyang was crouching down to tied up Hyorin's shoes, so cute :love:
I love the fact that he wrote "Eyes, Lips & Nose" for her. They are a cute couple.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
taeyang is so lucky to have someone like hyorin willing to marry him before going to the army. but i think it was because both of them are truly committed to each other so distance was not a problem for them. my fav moment of them was this one photo from their night date snapped by Dispatch where Taeyang was crouching down to tied up Hyorin's shoes, so cute :love:
I’m so happy for these two. They are one lucky couple. They are one of the only couples in Korea where when dispatch exposed them, they got tons of support. Barely anyone was hating on them. When they got married, everyone was so happy.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
i thought thai military service is 2 years too right? same as korea?
I don't remember exactly. Bc they do via drawing, if they gey pulled they serve the full 2 years. If they don't get their name drawn, they they are exempt. But if they decide to forgo the drawing, and just voluntarily enlist when it's their time, i think the time gets shortened. I guess i got confused bc he's back on IG doing just posted a new pic for Valentine's.

x0unerthanlater

I think that is exactly what she's doing but i think she's also trying to see who is the most sincere. I doubt she wants to go through another relationship where she's the last priority.
Thisa doesn't seem like someone who needs to constantly be in a relationship. I think she's pretty loyal and committed. It's hard for these types of ppl to start up again so quickly.

I forgot if someone asked this already but are Thissa and Gun done for good?
She doesn't even look his way when they're at the same event. A couple years ago they were at the same show and Gun walked passed her but she totally ignored him. He looked salty. Lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Thisa doesn't seem like someone who needs to constantly be in a relationship. I think she's pretty loyal and committed. It's hard for these types of ppl to start up again so quickly.

She doesn't even look his way when they're at the same event. A couple years ago they were at the same show and Gun walked passed her but she totally ignored him. He looked salty. Lol
Yeah I don’t think she’s the type to jump from one relationship to another. She’s probably just taking it slow. Was it confirmed that she was actually talking to Mik or was it just speculation? I’d be happy if she was with PJ or with Mik. I just find it cute that PJ is so upfront about his liking for her. On Thisas ig picture of her holding a bouquet of flowers that she uploaded on Valentine’s Day, everyone in the comments was tagging PJ. It was too stinking cute. Everyone is rooting for them lol

x0unerthanlater

Yeah I don’t think she’s the type to jump from one relationship to another. She’s probably just taking it slow. Was it confirmed that she was actually talking to Mik or was it just speculation? I’d be happy if she was with PJ or with Mik. I just find it cute that PJ is so upfront about his liking for her. On Thisas ig picture of her holding a bouquet of flowers that she uploaded on Valentine’s Day, everyone in the comments was tagging PJ. It was too stinking cute. Everyone is rooting for them lol
They never confirmed but their friends from ch7 teases them. It's cute. Mik said Thisa was the only one he was talking to.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yeah Thissa never said anything just that they are friends but Mik said slowly talking.

Lol i remember when Gun didn't know what to do when he said hi to her and she just walked passed him as if he was just air. I mean what was the girl to do? He TOLD her he wanted space and didnt want any contact so she gave him exactly that lol. He didn't think she was gonna be that cold eh? Lol he called her up real quick after that event to mend things.

x0unerthanlater

Yeah Thissa never said anything just that they are friends but Mik said slowly talking.

Lol i remember when Gun didn't know what to do when he said hi to her and she just walked passed him as if he was just air. I mean what was the girl to do? He TOLD her he wanted space and didnt want any contact so she gave him exactly that lol. He didn't think she was gonna be that cold eh? Lol he called her up real quick after that event to mend things.
I tend to ignore my exes too lol even though I'm cool with all of them.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

Omg is there any videos of that? I want to see lol Thisa is an ice queen with her exes I guess :risas3: I would be too lol

Chanster

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone! I can't read thai and I cant figure out how to do google translate. When I do try that, it makes no sense. Can anyone help translate this please? I am hoping it says kob and pong new lakorn. But it got me super excited. Hope that's what it means but I can't read it! Ughs. Thank you everyone!

This was from dara daily:

https://mobile.daradaily.com/news/78781

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Hi everyone! I can't read thai and I cant figure out how to do google translate. When I do try that, it makes no sense. Can anyone help translate this please? I am hoping it says kob and pong new lakorn. But it got me super excited. Hope that's what it means but I can't read it! Ughs. Thank you everyone!

This was from dara daily:

https://mobile.daradaily.com/news/78781
Yes they're having a lakorn together with OneHD.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
damn I'm so bored nothing good to watch. think I need another suspense murder mystery like nakark knew. used to have something to watch every day back then but now, none!