❤️ Various ET News

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
Lol im torn between him and Mik.
Me too! When I first heard that Pujan was courting Thisa I was thinking, back off, she should be with Mik! But seeing how Pujan is really open about it, liking all her pics, commenting, it's really cute. Then I remember that Mik also used to do that before he went to military.

Maybe just give her lakorns with both!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
She has a beautiful natural face. I've always just liked her but she never got a memorable role til now. I liked her on The Face. She's so cunning and fierce.
She had some good lakorn w/charkit and pong

I'm actually rewatching luerd hong...

I love watching her sing live. She's very appreciative towards her fan club

She played nk and nrai...she's not picky...she did it way before it became a thing now

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
She had some good lakorn w/charkit and pong

I'm actually rewatching luerd hong...

I love watching her sing live. She's very appreciative towards her fan club

She played nk and nrai...she's not picky...she did it way before it became a thing now
I remember one of her rai roles. It was a ghost role i think. It's a good idea to take on all roles.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Lol im torn between him and Mik.
PJ and Thisa looks better together. But I want Mik bc he's been a fan for so long and just when it look like he got one got through the door, he had to go to his military/navy thing and PJ swooped right in after he left.

Mik though I picture him being with someone who is cutesy in appearence.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Aww making me feel lonely af
I love that she gets him roses and balloons Out of the norm which i love!

I hope they'll end up together. She's having a good momentum with her career, while he's been one of the most stable p'eks of Ch 7. Let her catch up and be ready first. :))

@KitKat516 it sadden me to write that part also!!! I swear you were the one who told me they were possibly observing each other to only had PJ announce his liking towards her. Bittersweet.

maipin

sarNie Hatchling
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt3U0WcABff/

1. How can Aum look like 2o something at the age of 40? Has she ever date a celebrity or non hi-so?

2. Weir & Bella > Can’t wait for them to get hitched. It is amazing how Thai celebrities date the same person for years

3. NY > We will probably see their 2019 valentine photo in 2023 if they are still together *run*.

4. MK > It just seems like their another sweet day but I have to say the caption is really cute so does Mark.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
@KitKat516 it sadden me to write that part also!!! I swear you were the one who told me they were possibly observing each other to only had PJ announce his liking towards her. Bittersweet.
Yeah Mik was like happy before he left for the military cus it sounded like Thissa was opening up to him. My poor Mik.

@maipin she dated a celebrity once like over 10 or so years ago but he was also a hiso lol. He's dating Peak now.

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
Mik and Thisa sounded like just like many korean breakup stories i heard and watch because the guy had to go and do military service. for ex: Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo Inna, he courted her right after their drama finished, she said yes(but deep down i think 50% of it was due to public pressure) he went to do military service and not long after that they broke up.
i have always been confused of why can't women wait for their bf to finish military service and choose to break up. but i am someone who does not like clinging to my bf 24/7 so long distance relationship is ok for me
maybe those people should have gotten married like Taeyang and Min Hyorin so that after 2 years, you have someone waiting for you when you finished

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Mik and Thisa sounded like just like many korean breakup stories i heard and watch because the guy had to go and do military service. for ex: Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo Inna, he courted her right after their drama finished, she said yes(but deep down i think 50% of it was due to public pressure) he went to do military service and not long after that they broke up.
i have always been confused of why can't women wait for their bf to finish military service and choose to break up. but i am someone who does not like clinging to my bf 24/7 so long distance relationship is ok for me
maybe those people should have gotten married like Taeyang and Min Hyorin so that after 2 years, you have someone waiting for you when you finished
But mik wasn't even gone long? Couple months only so far. Or is he still taking part in it? Unless she figured he's only a younger brother to her?

He fione as hell, mixed Clark Kent. I'll take him if she don't want him lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Taeyang married Hyo Rin before he left lol So cute! They are my fave couple!

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
But mik wasn't even gone long? Couple months only so far. Or is he still taking part in it? Unless she figured he's only a younger brother to her?

He fione as hell, mixed Clark Kent. I'll take him if she don't want him lol
i thought thai military service is 2 years too right? same as korea?

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
Taeyang married Hyo Rin before he left lol So cute! They are my fave couple!
taeyang is so lucky to have someone like hyorin willing to marry him before going to the army. but i think it was because both of them are truly committed to each other so distance was not a problem for them. my fav moment of them was this one photo from their night date snapped by Dispatch where Taeyang was crouching down to tied up Hyorin's shoes, so cute :love: