❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
She told her bf too and he asked me how i felt about it lol. I was like it can either turn into a bad kdrama (he's half Korean) for us or it can be boring.
See I would be more comfortable with her just for the simple fact that she told me that she used to love him. However at the same time, I would definitely have my eyes on her but I wouldn’t tell my husband he’s not allowed to be her friend anymore. Are you also good friends with her now?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I don't normally have an insecurity issue. I've always openly told my exes, when we were dating, that if they found someone else they liked more than me they'd better tell me sooner than later (like my display name lol). So I don't really have problems with friend girls. As long as SHE doesn't take liberties in antagonizing me and get touchy feely with the bf, I'm all good.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I don't normally have an insecurity issue. I've always openly told my exes, when we were dating, that if they found someone else they liked more than me they'd better tell me sooner than later (like my display name lol). So I don't really have problems with friend girls. As long as SHE doesn't take liberties in antagonizing me and get touchy feely with the bf, I'm all good.
I told mine the same that if one day he feels that he wants someone closer to his age or younger then let me know. Or like if he wants a family, one i cant give then I totally understand. Im such an angel :angel10:.. :rolleyes::risas3:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah female friends are fine but there should always be boundaries.

x0unerthanlater

I told mine the same that if one day he feels that he wants someone closer to his age or younger then let me know. Or like if he wants a family, one i cant give then I totally understand. Im such an angel :angel10:.. :rolleyes::risas3:
Aww. That's how I feel too. I'd hate to think I was holding someone back from their potential soulmate or something.

Yeah female friends are fine but there should always be boundaries.
If the guy is a good one he'll know how to handle it without you needing to tell him. Because really, it's his friend. He knows what's right or wrong because he should always have your best interest at heart. Now if he's an a-hole that's a different story.

HNA0

☀️
Lol what’s this? I thought this was the thread for Thai news. How did it turn out to be about each of you guys’ good points? Or how much of an angel you guys are? Lol just joking. Other than Thai news you guys got some interesting things about yourself as well. This thread is by far my favorite one. I really like to read about you guys life story and experiences. To be honest you guys gave out pretty good advices sometime. (Why the heck do I sound like a stalker?lol). Ps. I mean no harm.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lol what’s this? I thought this was the thread for Thai news. How did it turn out to be about each of you guys’ good points? Or how much of an angel you guys are? Lol just joking. Other than Thai news you guys got some interesting things about yourself as well. This thread is by far my favorite one. I really like to read about you guys life story and experiences. To be honest you guys gave out pretty good advices sometime. (Why the heck do I sound like a stalker?lol). Ps. I mean no harm.
We tend to go off topic sometimes lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
My bf has a girl best friend. When i first met her she straight up told me that she was once in love with him LOL. I was like uhhh but then she said i no longer have to worry cus they friendzoned each other real quick after he acts just like her brothers.
I see what you mean. My current Booboo had a very intense and loving relationship with his ex. My luck she is married now but they have kept a good relation I can't help but feel she still kind of likes him and the only think blocking her now is her "ring". Apparently before we started dating they met when he went to visit his country back in dec 17. And from what he told me I think there were still lingering feelings.

x0unerthanlater

Through the grapevine: P'eks/male daras are now confiscating phones when they go out (for dinner/lunch) with a girl. :risas3:

The convos go all over the place here lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Many ppl sleep around. Being a gentlemen is not talking/bragging about all the girls you slept with.

Being a celebrity or not it's a personal thing. A few friends that I have love to take/brag about dates. I'm the later who keep it private but I'm honest w/the person I talk to.

I perfer guy friends over girls. They are less dramatic to me. I in fact have a guy friend whom I know for awhile. It is strictly friends. Never have anything slightly been cross. He had a crush at me at 1 point. I chilled w/ him when I had a bf. He disappeared when he had a gf. I was like Whatever because I understand how a girl would feel lol

I respect ppl who are honest and up front.

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
But we dont even know if he was or wasnt up front. True that being a gentleman is not talking or bragging but it's also having respect for them in other ways too. You dont say "just take it as spreading charity" (bang boon gun baang) after all is done with and you go your separate ways. So gentlemanly of him. I would had been ok with his players way if he didnt keep saying that and using Buddha's quote saying he's practicing within moral boundaries (nai sin nai taam). Like keep away from that if you're going to sleep around. But thats just me. I dont see him as evil but i sure dont see him as a gentleman either. I'll still watch his lakorns.

And i dont get why he's like the only one (well the very few) that these girls kept trying to exposed for years. Could it be that the others are up front players so they knew what they were getting into?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
But we dont even know if he was or wasnt up front. True that being a gentleman is not talking or bragging but it's also having respect for them in other ways too. You dont say "just take it as spreading charity" (bang boon gun baang) after all is done with and you go your separate ways. So gentlemanly of him. I would had been ok with his players way if he didnt keep saying that and using Buddha's quote saying he's practicing within moral boundaries (nai sin nai taam). Like keep away from that if you're going to sleep around. But thats just me. I dont see him as evil but i sure dont see him as a gentleman either. I'll still watch his lakorns.

And i dont get why he's like the only one (well the very few) that these girls kept trying to exposed for years. Could it be that the others are up front players so they knew what they were getting into?
I’m not Buddhist so for anyone who is, are people not allowed to sleep with people before marriage like how it is in Islam and Christianity? Is it immoral in the actual religion or is it just considered immoral in the Thai culture cause I know in the Thai culture itself it’s not good to sleep around before marriage.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
It's a grey area because it does say something like you dont sleep with other people's "wife or children" (bit ben look/mia krai). However they tend to hold that to married people more. So it's more culturally not accepted. One thing i do applaud him for and do believe is that he said he'll stop at one person when he's married.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I like Buddhist teaching and philosophy

Am I able to practice it all ...heck no...

I quote lots of things I like to practice ......can I say I practice it all.... it's a consistent battle

We are all a bit hyprocritical

I hate gossiping....it's not actually fact... .do I get into it sometime...yes... I'm very disappointed in myself and had gotten better when I'm w/the group of girls and become complacent and gossip. I quote that as well and have been guilty....

I now avoid situations like that ....as in person who feeds on negativity

1. It's hear say. I'm not there nor am I the person to say things so hurtful as a fact.

I don't quite rem. The quote but it has a list of reminder before ppl have verbal diarrhea

Is it hurtful/harmful

Is it useful

If it has no real benefits and it harmful to others... don't say it..

Religious things are up to interpretations

Bible says being gay is a sin and then say to love all....

Gray

All I know is that there is 2 consenting adults. Their business...the end

Last edited: