❤️ Various ET News

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think we have to look at those that are filming too. The only tan skin one I can think of is Mike with Mookda. But is she dating anyone?

I don't know all of channel 7 guys. Weir already has one incident with Peak a while back not sure he wants to be in the dog house again cause Bella might disown him lol. She had to claim him the first time the second time she probably won't be too accommodating.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yeah not Weir cus he is way too attached to Bella and i doubt anyone want to be in the same boat as Matt by being seen as stealing from a well loved nangek.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I was reading the comments on the gossip and most Youtubers seem to think it's Es and Preaw. Their lakorn Sarawat Yai is on air now and "Preaw" = spicy. I don't know who Es is dating.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
I thought preaw was single?

I always wondered why all of a sudden vier and Bella are everywhere together. there was a period where you heard that they were dating, but couldn't find any pics at all. now they're like all out in the open.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

I always wondered why all of a sudden vier and Bella are everywhere together. there was a period where you heard that they were dating, but couldn't find any pics at all. now they're like all out in the open.
Maybe to silence all the hardcore PopeBella shippers? I’ve noticed that ever since JiTaew became really popular, Taew started being more obvious with her boyfriend. I never saw her posting her boyfriend before that but now she always posts him. I guess it’s kind of a way to give a reality check to the hardcore shippers without having to say anything. So maybe both couples are going with the same strategy of being more obvious with their significant others.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I'm glad netizens are putting award shows on check now, questioning the candidates and nominations, but they're still not as direct as I want them to be. Haha. I agree with them that Oh should have been on the list of nominations for Kahon. Even though, there are netizens who support Vill's performance in there, too, and question why the lakorn is not even in the list or at the slightest mentioned, but Oh was just so good in there. There's popularity and ratings that come into play but then acting awards should stay as "acting" and not popularity. That's why we have popularity and acting awards and categories. But yeah, that's life because these award ceremonies need people to sponsor and watch them too, so they always go with popularity to fund their awards. Haha. Why is Nadech even on the Lists year after year when his acting is pretty boring, safe, and lacking?!

noname123

sarNie Egg
Weir and Bella are not that out in the open though. Their pics where they are in the same shot is when it is for an event or giving interviews together. And its the month of love lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I'm glad netizens are putting award shows on check now, questioning the candidates and nominations, but they're still not as direct as I want them to be. Haha. I agree with them that Oh should have been on the list of nominations for Kahon. Even though, there are netizens who support Vill's performance in there, too, and question why the lakorn is not even in the list or at the slightest mentioned, but Oh was just so good in there. There's popularity and ratings that come into play but then acting awards should stay as "acting" and not popularity. That's why we have popularity and acting awards and categories. But yeah, that's life because these award ceremonies need people to sponsor and watch them too, so they always go with popularity to fund their awards. Haha. Why is Nadech even on the Lists year after year when his acting is pretty boring, safe, and lacking?!
Careful what you say. People might start attacking you for one of the statements you made :pancarta: But yeah I totally agree about the award show thing. They always include at least one super popular actor or actress to get their fans and stuff to watch the show. I don’t think there will ever be a super legitimate award show anywhere in the world, especially Thailand lol

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Boring and lacking!!!! Is just how I feel about a lot of popular people... i gave up hoping theyll improve.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Weir and Bella are not that out in the open though. Their pics where they are in the same shot is when it is for an event or giving interviews together. And its the month of love lol
Weir posts lots of pictures of Bella though and Bella posts lots of pictures that Weir took for her lol And they’re also seen in public a lot together too

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Nailed it. Like i said, thai award shows are bs.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
Maybe to silence all the hardcore PopeBella shippers? I’ve noticed that ever since JiTaew became really popular, Taew started being more obvious with her boyfriend. I never saw her posting her boyfriend before that but now she always posts him. I guess it’s kind of a way to give a reality check to the hardcore shippers without having to say anything. So maybe both couples are going with the same strategy of being more obvious with their significant others.
oh god, I wouldn't want pope as a partner lol. I like taew and her bf's longstanding relationship but in the lakorn world I think I like taew with Mario from their old days.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart

I though Prew was seeing Om?