❤️ Various ET News

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I understand Matt. She makes mistakes just like the rest of us. However, once you do make a mistake, reality is, you'll be judged for it whether you deserve it or not, big or small. That's why they say, you can't control what others think, do, or the events that happen to you. You can only control yourself, your actions, and words. Thus, before you open up your mouth or react to something, be wise because once it's out, it's too late. You have to face the consequences that follow. You can't expect to apologize and have everything return back to being the same as before. Through Matt's mistakes, people have learned more about her, bad and good, and she has also grown from the backlash, too. It's all part of life. Matt was entitled to her own opinion and beliefs. Thus, is why she chose to "protect" herself in that way, which was a poor choice, so at this point, she has to accept other people's opinions and beliefs about her as well. People are entitled to their own voice and whether they want to use their voice to support Matt or not, you have to respect that. Once you paint an image of yourself to people, the public, and media, it's hard to undo the damage regardless of how many sincere apologies you give. That's why it wasn't a smart move for Matt at all when she had weeks to prepare her answers for the press event YET she failed to have common manners, respect, and courtesy. I'm glad that Matt apologized and is trying to move on. That's all she can do now. She took her chances to apologize, better late than never, so she should move forward with humility. If she is genuine, learned her lesson, and hardworking, the media will forget this ever happened in no time. Just don't be a Ploy who never learns and got permanently banned.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I get it but i would expect an adult(her) to know better. I just cant lol.
I agree. What is Jazzy doing with a 15 year old? Let him grow up? I mean, sure, there's no age limit to when people fall in love but if it was truly love and meant to be, it's never too late to date when he's of age. What's the rush? Plus, like you said, that's so illegalish? Well, at least in the US. What's the age for Thailand? Some countries is like 14 and some 16. But 15 is still too young regardless and publicly, too?! It was funny because even Preem was like, aren't they still too young when they were praising how cute Preem would be with Pin's sons. Haha.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I've summarized her interview in the Matter&Songkran thread. She's basically apologizing.
This girl has EVERYTHING to be on top like literally everything better actress than a lot in her generation but she has never really blown up and sadly, I understand the reason now (the ch3 actress I have been really cheering for and can teach one and two things to the other actresses of her gen). Talent and beauty are not enough to succeed but a good management and intelligence prevent any artist, no matter the skill's level, from wasting the hardwork. It seems she is seeing the industry does not NEED her even the channel was starting to really wake up to her full potential (she f.cking got Cheong Song Yi role which is a great deal in an actress's career) and is ready to slam its doors at her. In addition she aint even sure SK will ever marry her right after he divorced Aff (and Matt said she is ready to get very soon lol). Keep burning your bridges darling at least Mai Davika knew how to promote her look from the begining and has never lost the endorsements so she can somewhat still afford her sh.ts but you Matt what have got to ruin it all for yourself ? Your pride ? SongKran ? Lmao He got dumped by Aff, think about it girl... #JusticeforBAP #JusticeforAfricanPeople

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol...Na's fans are in a limbo where they don't care about Matt to watch the lakorn but want to support him at the same time hahhaha. It's kind of funny to see their reactions to all this.

I am not understanding how Matt is a homewrecker because Aff was done with SK. Anyhow, it's crazy funny.
She aint homewrecker but I seriously feel SK is 3rd between Matt and her ex. Plus timing shows that they might have been talking from the 1st phase of 2018 and she was still with her ex BF around that time. Plus the bad press of attention seeker songkran, whose fairy marriage with industry darling Aff has ended on the wrong foot, does not help at all. He is sure known as the daras' serial lol. Everyone knows she aint a wrecker but people are disappointed in her I guess.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Yikes, after that whole stunt of dropping her entire family over her relationship with Porshe, I thought they'd last longer or even make it to the altar.
Oh about dropping family and all drama do people have news of GunJae sal ? Haven't heard about her in ages !

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Oh about dropping family and all drama do people have news of GunJae sal ? Haven't heard about her in ages !
She seems fine, posting her photos of her family. Her parents and siblings probably really cut ties with her.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
GJ was so wrong though and her husband isnt any better. I mean they ran away together and didnt bother to go back and apologise when her parents gave them the chance. How wrong is that? I understand pride and guilt but come one, your parents gave you a chance to own up to your mistakes. Then to top it off, they got married, publicize it and still no apologies. Its like a double whammy to her parents.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Matt is seen as a homewrecker by some cause now everyone knows they started dating well before SK signed the divorce papers. There's a lot of people that hang their hats on a piece of legal paper.

And two, it's all SK's fault. He wanted to make himself look good and told the media everywhere he went he was working hard to get his wife back. And believe it or not but Aff was bashed back during those days. Saying things like she's cold and unfeeling, why won't she give this guy a chance when he wants to redeem himself. That just cause she grew up in a broken home she wants Peemai to have a broken home too. Aff could've really hung SK out to dry back then and reveal all but she didn't. Just like when she got bashed for not clearing Matt's name when the SK dating rumors first came out. She kept quiet in the middle of all the bashing and now the public is on her side.

Just goes to show that public opinion is short-lived and can change on a dime. Matt's just gotta keep a low profile and not be obnoxious till her lakorn with Nadech come out. If it's good, people will watch no matter what. And she'll be back on top.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Matt is seen as a homewrecker by some cause now everyone knows they started dating well before SK signed the divorce papers. There's a lot of people that hang their hats on a piece of legal paper.

And two, it's all SK's fault. He wanted to make himself look good and told the media everywhere he went he was working hard to get his wife back. And believe it or not but Aff was bashed back during those days. Saying things like she's cold and unfeeling, why won't she give this guy a chance when he wants to redeem himself. That just cause she grew up in a broken home she wants Peemai to have a broken home too. Aff could've really hung SK out to dry back then and reveal all but she didn't. Just like when she got bashed for not clearing Matt's name when the SK dating rumors first came out. She kept quiet in the middle of all the bashing and now the public is on her side.

Just goes to show that public opinion is short-lived and can change on a dime. Matt's just gotta keep a low profile and not be obnoxious till her lakorn with Nadech come out. If it's good, people will watch no matter what. And she'll be back on top.
Didn’t Bella also have a bad image due to her scandal with Aum Atichart? She was seen as a 3rd hand right? Well after BPS blew up, no one ever talks about that now. So if MLFTS blows up and Matt tries to be nice and not have an attitude, maybe her bad image could go away? I hope so lol

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Didn’t Bella also have a bad image due to her scandal with Aum Atichart? She was seen as a 3rd hand right? Well after BPS blew up, no one ever talks about that now. So if MLFTS blows up and Matt tries to be nice and not have an attitude, maybe her bad image could go away? I hope so lol
The reason Bella wasn't scorned is because it wasn't exactly confirmed nor was there any solid evidence. Most importantly, Aum and Nat remained together.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Agreed!! But maybe she just didn't have the right manager? I liked both of her lakorns with Art.
I really liked their lakorns too. They could have been in more together but too bad. I thought she was one of the prettiest n'eks and always wondered why she wasn't on prime time. Plus her acting was good.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I really liked their lakorns too. They could have been in more together but too bad. I thought she was one of the prettiest n'eks and always wondered why she wasn't on prime time. Plus her acting was good.
Like what @Cupid Candy said, right time right place. We've seen many actresses (non halfie and halfie) that has great skills but they're just not it. Yet we have plenty that sucks but got all the backings. It's all in our destiny. :)