❤ Various ET News

Discussion in 'Thai' started by Vimalee, Aug 19, 2015.

1. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

HNA0 likes this.
  2. siraphun

siraphun sarNie Hatchling

what a glowing bride and beautiful wedding for yui! looked like a lakorn! then again she was always pretty to begin with.

mint is not stable, one minute she's with this group the next she's somewhere else lol. I've seen her with so many people in the past.

3. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

She needs to stick with Mai. The latter is not into gang sh.ts :aloofandbored:

4. Cupid Candy

Cupid Candy sarNie Coma

Awww look at Big. Good for him for not taking advantage of the fact that he is an actor and looking for only young hot things. He and his wife are very cute together.

est.jpn likes this.
  5. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Mint is still fine with all the other girls in furby, just not Matt. And about the whole gang lom thing, all of them were quite immature back then lol

buroguhonyaku and est.jpn like this.
  6. x0unerthanlater

x0unerthanlater คนไม่รักดี

A lot of Mint's friendship issues weren't really her fault. It's usually someone else's problem that gets her involved through connection.

7. kpopwarehouse

kpopwarehouse purple hibiscus

well they were all alot younger too

8. Cupid Candy

Cupid Candy sarNie Coma

Songkran is such a dick for missing out on his own kid's birthday. I don't care what excuses you have, you are rich and can obviously take a few hours off, I've never seen him do anything productive. He seems like he has all the time in the world seeing while he's with Matt. Aff is so smooth in her interviews, no er and ums, just straight up talks about the situation. I can see why the public is so involved on her side, you have no choice but to like her more than Matt in her interviews.

Aff has a bunch of lakorn offers, lots of zaap roles too, hopefully she's coming back to lakorns this year and it's likely to be with channel one. Would love to see her with Aum again.

9. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Aww, sounds like a lakorn. Little nangek's father ditched her on her bday to go spend with the future evil stepmother.

Aff's is aging so much through her eyes.

10. x0unerthanlater

x0unerthanlater คนไม่รักดี

Aff dealing with all that stress. The fact that she's still sane after the mess her ex cause her is a miracle.

11. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I think Aff had been custody of their daughter on her bday which is why he wasn’t with her. The day SK celebrated with their daughter, his family was there including Mint.

12. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Aff said she invited them but they couldn't go. She also said she gave him the 1st if he wanted to take her because she was going to take her to Japan on the 3rd.

Anyways, Yui/Tun's wedding. Why do i just not feel the happinesses and Joy from Yui. Like it didnt reach her eyes, it felt more like a lakorn scene or something. Maybe because they've been living together for so long that this is just something they had to do for society? Or maybe that's just her eyes?

13. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

If Aff has custody and it's her day to be with her daughter then SK would not go anywhere near her. Custody sucks that way. One of my son's best friend has the split home. Every summer for 2 weeks he spend it with his dad. And his birthday, he always spend it with his mom.

Aff does aged a bit but also with aging comes lots of wisdom. But for whatever SK puts her through I don't think she would ever regret it because peemai was worth it.

14. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Custody is ugly, well sometime. My cousin never got to see his son for his birthday or holidays until he had to go to court for it. But even after that his ex wife was vicious in having her parents take my nephew on a week long trip when its my cousin's time to get him. Like we were supposed to have him for Halloween and Christmas, his mom got Thanksgiving and New Year. Well the other side threw a Halloween party for him and took him to japan for the holidays which meant xmas and new year. She told him to call his father and told him that he rather go to Japan cus they're going to Disneyworld. What is a father to do? I told him to go back to court for it but he doesnt want to put his son through that again. I didn't know that some court system would question the child too. Also he said the bickering is among the adult, not the child. The adults are the one who teaches kids to feel bad or what they should feel.

Anyways i don't think Aff is like that though. Maybe SK really couldnt take her on new year because they had a New Year party for the staff which im sure was planned weeks in advance.

15. alissaax

alissaax Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

16. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Lalisa is a fan of Taew. Not so sure about Mew but it’s pretty obvious that they would have met each other. But yeah I wish us regular folks could get a chance to meet them backstage like this lol

est.jpn likes this.
  17. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

That's the perks of being a celebrity. I would had done the same thing lol.

est.jpn, HNA0 and mayag like this.
  18. jeanie1

jeanie1 sarNie Adult

Well SK started it by trying to make himself look good. He posted on his IG something like if it was possible for him to spend Peemai's bday with her, he would've went. Some people took that as him implying that because Aff has custody, he couldn't be with her cause he wasn't invited. That's why the reporters went to ask Aff. Aff said she invited him and his parents both for Peemai's birthday party and the days leading up to it and after. He couldn't make all those days. Yeah ok the guy is busy with business but its clear his kid isn't a priority. The 8th when he posted pics with her, is his regular scheduled days.

rae likes this.
  19. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

11DD64B7-365C-46E4-8B84-547678D9E58F.jpeg So is Bomb gay? My gaydar is always super strong with him so this would not be a surprise to me if he was. I’ve always had the sneaking suspicion that he was dating one of Mints brothers cause isn’t one of them gay and isn’t Bomb always at her house with her brother. When I saw this picture I was like did everyone else finally catch on? So does this say they are talking or something?

est.jpn likes this.
  20. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

I never heard that one of her brother is gay lol..well its definitely not Mond cus he's dating another actress from gmm25.

est.jpn likes this.