❤ Various ET News

Discussion in 'Thai' started by Vimalee, Aug 19, 2015.

1. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Matt’s own thread would go on for so many pages looool I have so many things I would love to say about SK but I’m trying to be nice :risas3:

ella0411 and alissaax like this.
  2. alissaax

alissaax Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

3. alissaax

Ken P definitely going freelance. Esther introduced him to One and True4U, so his future work maybe with one of the two. He only has Raeng Ngao 2 - Raeng Ngao Raeng Kaen that he's filming. Song Sanaeha will most likely change praek.

BeLLa likes this.
  4. its_ann

its_ann sarNie Hatchling

Hmm. That sucks, but hopefully his career will thrive. For some reason, the more I see him with a Esther, random photos on my explore page on IG, the more I dislike Esther. For some reason this girl seems sneaky and superficial. I really liked her on Leh ratree, but then my feelings changed as I read more news/drama about her. I know, pretty random lol. Just a thought.

orchidtea and spanky like this.
  5. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

6. alissaax

7. maimyang

maimyang look how they burst for uu. ♡

According to Thai Update,
    on IG, Ter posts a picture of him holding a tart.. and the caption translated as “In my hand, I have a tart but in my heart I have Davika.”

Is this true that’s what the caption reads??!!!
    [​IMG]

If so,, too bad Mai doesn’t seem to feel the same way, Ter :(

8. alissaax

No he didnt, he left it blank and mai was the one who took the photo so he tag her

maimyang likes this.
  9. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

From my experience with other stars who bounced to other channels, they all say the same thing. "Contract still valid" and left it at that. The ones who really stayed or renewed would say "my contract is ending but resigning". Did Ken said he's resigning or did he just said his contract is still valid?

10. Cupid Candy

Cupid Candy sarNie Coma

Come to think about it, Ken was one of channel 3's golden boys when he first started and he's starred in so many hits for ch3 and it's a little sad that he's leaving especially after the success of Nakee not too long ago. He needs to be freelance, not just tied down to One or True.

11. x0unerthanlater

x0unerthanlater คนไม่รักดี

It's confusing because a few days ago, Nine Entertain says they talked to Ken and he says he's still under contract with ch3. But now GMM25 is saying he's gone freelance but has been introduced to 2 channels.

I'll just wait till Ken gives an official interview himself.

12. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Oh wow Taek Paranyu had a shot gun wedding. His hiso gf is 5 months pregnant. Well congrats.

13. x0unerthanlater

x0unerthanlater คนไม่รักดี

Maybe he was that rumored "p'ek" that got his hiso gf preggo and they'd have to be married early 2019?

14. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

I was thinking the same lol. He's not a praek in lakorns but he is in some movies. Lol

x0unerthanlater likes this.
  15. alissaax

Really?? Wow

16. alissaax

Tanya got interviewed about Tack and his partner, their marriage/wedding. The woman is related to Tanya's husband Peck.

17. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

18. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

preetam and spanky like this.
  19. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

I feel now rocked both better

Mai face "cheeks" sinks in

20. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid