❤ Various ET News

Discussion in 'Thai' started by Vimalee, Aug 19, 2015.

1. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Mistakes happen and sometimes what you think will not affect anyone turns out to be something very fatal or destructive! I can understand those who feel very angry at those responsible for the loss of their loved ones because it’s a way of coping for some people. It just goes to show that we should always try to cherish every moment in our lives because tomorrow is never guaranteed.

2. alissaax

alissaax Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

I saw a short clip on ig, couldnt see who but one or two of the friends was verbally attacking the woman driver for not helping their friends, the woman went to pray respect to one of the deceased and apologise to their parents... Yes, no one ever wants this kind of event to happen to any family members or friends and you cant changed things that happened in the past. theyre just adding more fire to the issue and creating more karma because other people are throwing more fuel to the fire burning. If this woman dies now, it wont bring back those who already passed away. So why not, try to move on and support the parents of those that passed away and create good merits for themselve and their dead friends rather than creating bad karma.
    Im so annoyed cause i saw a few dara or someone liked the clip thats why it pop up in my feed
    Cctv cameras already proved what really happened, and the woman was wrong. Just let ger karma punish her, rather than creating it for yourself.

3. Barbie Princess Jasmine

Barbie Princess Jasmine sarNie Hatchling

4. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Yeah they're in the anger stage. Hopefully when the stage passes, they will realize that it was wrong for them to lash out.

He's probably waiting for her to graduate. That seems to be the trend with daras in this generation lol. Thai people think its not proper to have a love relationship if you're still in school. I just hope theyre not one of those that keep saying their brother sister or besties then celebrate their 10 years anniversary :mad:. Im sure they are together, his family loves her่, his bandmate approves of her, and her family loves him. Their fans approved too;). The path is clear lol. :cheer:

est.jpn, orchidtea, HyeSoo and 2 others like this.
  5. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

6. alissaax

And there wasn't really the need to record the encounter and shared it on another ig acc online and create more drama surrounding the whole incident. It's fine to lash out but the recording and sharing it just too much, their need to share something that will just cause outsiders to comment and attack the female driver more. Whether they think she's honestly feeling the guilt or not, that her apology wasn't sincere, that she should have jumped into the water and help the victims.
    They're only creating more damage with sharing these clips. What will they get with causing for hatred for the woman, it wont change that they lost their friends.

7. kpopwarehouse

kpopwarehouse purple hibiscus

i personally think tono was a third hand in nychaa's former relationship. they are cute together tho

HyeSoo likes this.
  8. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

I agree. The recording was out of line. What if it causes her depression to the point of suicide, what time puld they do? Go say sorry to her family? Its sad when people dont think before lashing out.

Also for them to say she should have done this done that, what is the point now? Everyone react differently. Some people freezes up and others go into ready mode.

SuzieJ likes this.
  9. alissaax

Exactly. There wasn't a need to record the encounter and post it online.
    It was an accident, no one intend to happen. The police already laid out charges against her for her driving and leading to death of others.
    Ploy and her sister cris were asked about her feelings and friends she lost, she said wants to focus on herself and friends, the friends she lost and their parents. Doesnt want to focus on the other driver, just let police deal with issues about the accident and the woman.

SuzieJ likes this.
  10. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I’m not familiar enough with Nycha and her personal life to comment on that. I barely even started paying attention to her and followed her on ig like 2 months ago :risas3:

11. ceda_lee

ceda_lee sarNie OldFart

Oh Matt...I continue to be disappointed. I don’t know how many times I’ve said this, but she can do SO MUCH BETTER. Ugh! But if that is what she chose then that is what she deserves. Their relationship progress fast.

Why can’t it be James M tho? Or Great?! LOL! Wishful thinking and more wishing thinking.

orchidtea likes this.
  12. Suiiiilove90

Suiiiilove90 sarNie Egg

Regarding Tono and Nychaa, I cant help but thinking about his first marriage and its crazy ending with the apparent suicide. They are cute but I still wonder whether he is any different from Songkran. People move on with changes of feeling, of course they end the relationship when at least one party is over. But come on man, dont act like you are saint before.

koojin and SuzieJ like this.
  13. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I remember she tried committing suicide. Does anyone know why Tono and his ex wife broke up and why she tried to kill herself?

14. ceda_lee

ceda_lee sarNie OldFart

Tono’s ex-wife Mo had mental health issues. Bipolar or something.

SuzieJ likes this.
  15. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Yeah i heard she's bipolar too and through out the whole time they were together, he was practically friendless. From what i heard (not sure if its true or not, just what i read on pantip back when the drama went down) they were always fighting, he could never go anywhere, sometime not even work. She would get upset when he goes see his mom, they really disliked her. I think his mom had a lot to do with him deciding to do walk out on her.

Wonder if she's getting help now.

SuzieJ likes this.
  16. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

If all that is true, it’s very understandable why he left her. It sounded like a very toxic relationship. Didn’t they get married super fast too?

orchidtea likes this.
  17. Liddysopretty

Liddysopretty sarNie Hatchling

I've been away.

Anyway, Matt is becoming rubbish like Songkran, arrogant and shameless. Matt already upset the reporters by telling them to rewind the clip because she wasn't going to repeat herself and now, she's posting such thoughtless posts. Matt, you were caught publicly lying about Songkran. You pretty much betrayed your friend, Mint. You're rumored to have cheated on your ex-boyfriend. Yet you're acting foolishly like the world owes you. You post up a message to taunt reporters and commentators when you're a public figure. It's pretty normal to have your photos taken when you're out in public regardless of who you're with. However, when it comes to Songkran, you're the one over dramatizing it, overreacting to it, and refusing to let go. I don't see a point in her post. She's heavily influenced by Songkran who totally loves the spotlight right now even as the jerk. If Matt were to burn her bridges, she only has herself to blame. You know, Matt has always been a hard person to work with based on previous rumors. Perhaps Matt has always been a little rotten, a little wild, and a little stubborn, that's why she loves Songkran. Like they say, your true character comes out when you're under pressure. Matt is trying to not crack and she believes that by posting such posts, it shows that she's handling things well, not caring about the world or anyone, but actually, it just shows how insecure she is. She knows she did something wrong, so she's trying to prove it to others that she's not wrong and that she's going to win in the end. Honey, that's where you go wrong. You can't fix wrong with wrong again. Why can't Matt just date Songkran peacefully? That's what mature level headed people do and at her age. Look at Aff, she's so classy compared to Matt. Why does she always have to feel so defensive when she chose this road?! Anyway, that's just my take on it. I know there are a lot of Matt fans here.

koojin, HNA0, orchidtea and 5 others like this.
  18. siraphun

siraphun sarNie Hatchling

I seriously think some of these discussions can have their own thread especially Matt! there is like multiple topics just in this one page got lost didn't know what you guys were talking about some car accident? anyway, just saying. are we trying to save threads? lol

mayag and alissaax like this.
  19. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I also think she’s handling all of this pretty badly and is for sure being overly defensive but I don’t think that makes her a rotten person. That’s a bit too much in my opinion but you do you I guess. I do think she should have laid lower for awhile longer and never should have posted that caption. To me, it just looked like she wanted to stir up a shit storm because I’m sure she knew once she posted that caption that people were gonna go crazy. Matt looks like she’s in that drunk in love stage of their relationship. I just wish she wasn’t as flashy with SK cause all I want is for her not to gain anymore haters lol

20. alissaax

No we just happen to always come here and post any news instead of creating new threads. But yes matts drama definitely needs it only thread

orchidtea, KitKat516 and SuzieJ like this.