❤ Various ET News

Discussion in 'Thai' started by Vimalee, Aug 19, 2015.

1. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

It's false news, else it would be everywhere already.

Katelyn likes this.
  2. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Channel 3 might just chilled with her for a bit. She has nothing line up and her lakorn with Na almost wrap up. She might not get blacklisted but she might not be a priority to them.

LyLy, preetam, Katelyn and 1 other person like this.
  3. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Well she still has some good backups from ch3. There are some elders and producers liking her pix with him.

If not then i doubt she will see it as a lost. I think she might be a little burnt out from everything.

Anyways, awww Keun from K-Otic tied the knot with his bf!! Cuteness!!! I used to listen to their songs a lot cus my cousin was a huge fan lol

mayag and Koy123 like this.
  4. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Lol I want to laugh but I am salty cause our girl has no idea what she is ruining for that... guy. Disappointed

x0unerthanlater and SuzieJ like this.
  5. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Just when her career and talent was starting to get some recognition *sigh... even in uninteresting Buang Nareumit she is stealing the show looking gorgeous and regal. I am hopeless

SuzieJ likes this.
  6. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Honestly he looks like he is in toilet trying to push out that poop. :coleman:

SuzieJ likes this.
  7. x0unerthanlater

x0unerthanlater คนไม่รักดี

Cr: เรื่องเล่าเช้านี้ YT

A legendary veteran actor passed away. He was named a national artist... EVERYONE grew up watching him as the Grandpa. Rest In Peace.

est.jpn, LyLy, SuzieJ and 2 others like this.
  8. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Aww, I just watched him in Natalie and Puren’s lakorn too. RIP

est.jpn, SuzieJ and x0unerthanlater like this.
  9. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

So sad, he was such a warm lakorn grandpa.

est.jpn, SuzieJ and x0unerthanlater like this.
  10. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

@KitKat516, wasn’t he the dad in the original Wanida?

KitKat516 likes this.
  11. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Yes he was! I totally forgot about that. I really miss those old lakorns.

12. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Aww, kon Dao! He’ll be missed. Those old lakorns are still good to watch, even better than some newer ones.

Ann24 and SuzieJ like this.
  13. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Yup! Even though visual were horrible but the actings were way better.

Koy123 and SuzieJ like this.
  14. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

86B8D060-C156-4261-A0B8-16D53D8D2D0F.jpeg What’s happening with these 3? I hope it’s not another 3rd hand situation! We had too many of those last year lol

15. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Nah, that's the one about the media asking Gun whathe thought about PJ saying he wants to court Thissa. He's fine with it cus they're only friends now.

SuzieJ likes this.
  16. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Oh I didn’t know that was Gun. I always hear about him and Thisa but never knew about him or how he looked. I thought it had to do with 3rd hand business lol Thanks for explaining :)

17. alissaax

alissaax Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

So I've been sort of following the news of the accident in chiang mai that cause both a stylist, centimetre and friend jo to pass away.
    A lot of dara are mourning their lost friends. The parents and some close friends forgave the other party but some are plain unforgiving.
    I get their mourning, but why create more hatred and karma that won't bring back those that passed away.

KitKat516 and SuzieJ like this.
  18. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I’ve seen lots of people talking about these two people. I didn’t really know the cause of how they passed away though but assumed it must have been some type of accident. Was it like a drunk driving case or a simple car accident? May they Rest In Peace.

19. alissaax

alissaax Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

They were turning right in a middle lane and the other driver was going straight in the right lane and hit them, both cars lost control hit a bridge barrier. But sadly their car flip into the water, while the other car hang slightly off the bridge.
    At first people online were blaming the deceased driver for turning in the middle lane but apparently the right lane has marking for must turn, the middle lane is straight and turn.

SuzieJ likes this.
  20. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

They're probably in the anger stage of grieving. I also find that when it is someone famous, people who are in the anger stage are more of the fans or those who are not close to the decease at all because they dont have those private memories to cherish.