❤ Various ET News

Discussion in 'Thai' started by Vimalee, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Haha, I like him before he got with Ester. He was an okay actor. If they do promote Got, ch3 will have a actor that has the charm and acting chop for sure. Got is too talented to overlook.

orchidtea and SuzieJ like this.
  2. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Got really deserves to be promoted. He’s the whole package minus the height lol If he ever does get a p’ek role, I hope it’s with Broadcast. They always make great work with underrated actors

est.jpn, rae, Koy123 and 1 other person like this.
  3. Lol so sad how all celebs have a flaw or two (some have more flaws). I agree Got is short. He might just be an inch taller than Alex R? Not sure but dang! Celebs are human after all. Lol

SuzieJ likes this.
  4. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

I hope so too. Like you said Got would make a good pair with Kao. Broadcast is pretty good to start with. He’s good in comedy and drama, just givthin something, ch3! Lol

est.jpn and SuzieJ like this.
  5. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I’m fine even if he gets a supporting role right now. He’s been missing for quite awhile! Like helloooo we’re all waiting for you Mr. Got!!

est.jpn, Plutoh and (deleted member) like this.
  6. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Yeah, I do miss watching him too. Do you know if any made a fan made video of Kao and Got? I thought I saw a few, but just can’t find it.

SuzieJ likes this.
  7. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Yes they all have a flaw or two. Some more noticeable than others lol

Kay123, Koy123 and PrincessKarina like this.
  8. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Ive tried to find Kao and Got FMV’s but have never found anything sadly. The scene that made me think they’re would look good together was in the first episode I think when Got comes to Kao’s restaurant in search for Mark and he starts trying to intimidate her and her family

Koy123 likes this.
  9. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Aww, I didn’t watch KF, but did watch some of Alex, Kao, and Got’s clips. I’ve been watching Alex and Kao fan video which had me hoping to see them as leads as well. Lol

SuzieJ likes this.
  10. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

You should check it out just for those three tbh. It’s so worth it. All the supporting characters rocked the show. One of my fave of the year which was so unexpected

Koy123 and PrincessKarina like this.
  11. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Haha, I might when I have time.

SuzieJ likes this.
  12. Estelle19

Estelle19 sarNie Egg

Guessing she mad again

Attached Files:

13. Ele

Ele sarNie Juvenile

Why can’t she have her private life, what is wrong with those people keep hunting her?

mayag, ella0411 and Estelle19 like this.
  14. WeirFany

WeirFany sarNie Adult

I still like Matt.

She's not hiding nothing and she has the right to be upset. Calling people out, why secretly take picture, and go ask her directly instead for photos.

With that said, reminds me of the whole Selena and Justin Bieber saga. Kept calling him brother and then had such a toxic relationship.

ella0411 likes this.
  15. x0unerthanlater

x0unerthanlater คนไม่รักดี

Is Ken P. the p'ek from the "less color" (CH3) channel that's moving to PPTV?

I think @SuzieJ posted a pic of the mystery p'ek rumored to be switching channels a day ago or something...

I've always liked Ken P. He had potential to be a rising p'ek. Doesn't he have a few lakorns with ch3 still though? Like Raeng Ngao 2 and others.... Such a waste of a possibly good p'ek...

Kay123, SuzieJ and PrincessKarina like this.
  16. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Lol...I mean she knows what she's getting into. She can't be mad at people for being noisy. The more she's aggravated the more they are gonna go after her. It's a shame to see her throw away her potential for him. He has been around the block with the ladies in the industry. What makes her think she's the exception.

rae, ella0411, SuzieJ and 2 others like this.
  17. Ntsuab-Ci

Ntsuab-Ci Inlove with Phet Thakrit <3

I sure do love that scene.. The height difference was great. <3 If they were to ever pair up, slap/kiss would be awesome, haha.

For Ken P, yeah. I mean it was only really Broadcast Thai who gave him work. I hope they can work with Phet again.

SuzieJ likes this.
  18. mayag

mayag sarNie Adult

Ken should move to GMMTV! I think they’ll really make use of him there.

19. Cupid Candy

Cupid Candy sarNie Coma

I can see Ken moving out of ch3. Channel 3 is barely promoting him right now.

20. lilyalana

lilyalana sarNie Hatchling

don't Ken have one drama with Esther on ch3, that one with cats? has it aired yet?
    i guess he upset the elders with his antics recently, i barely see ch3 promoting him in 2018
    i don't really care much about him but him pairing with Namtarn had so much potential, too bad we might not see this pair ever again

orchidtea likes this.