❤ Various ET News

Discussion in 'Thai' started by Vimalee, Aug 19, 2015.

1. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Pooklook's decision to go to PPTV makes no sense. She maybe big but going to a relatively small channel that doesn't have many lakorns is career suicide. Honestly, I have never heard of that channel at all or any lakorn they have produced.

She could have tried OneHD. Freelance would definitely be a better choice. Channel 7 must be a bad place to be working for when people are eagerly waiting to leave.

preetam likes this.
  2. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Ch7 doesn’t give a crap about any of their actors cus they know they can bring in new ones to replace all their old ones anytime.

3. rae

rae sarNie Hatchling

What a surprise, never thought it would be Pooklook to leave, and for PPTV too. With so little exposure at such an obscure channel, this is gonna sink her career. Sad too, since ch7 actually treats her much better than some of the other actresses.

preetam likes this.
  4. jeanie1

jeanie1 sarNie Adult

PPTV is mainly a news channel looking to get into the ET side. The rumor is that they're paying Pooklook big bucks to come over and help launch it. They did the Prissana-Jao Sao Kong Anon-Rattanawadee remake trilogy. I only saw a bit of Rattanawadee with Jeena and it was a joke lol.

SuzieJ likes this.
  5. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

She’s be really stupid if she moved to that channel. I’d rather make a steady flow of money at ch7 instead of getting a big lump of money to go to a crappy channel where I will most likely disappear from the ET industry. She better stay at ch7 or just go freelance. She will become the next Pancake if she does decide to move

x0unerthanlater likes this.
  6. x0unerthanlater

x0unerthanlater คนไม่รักดี

It was such a waste for Pancake to go to PPTV. She should've stayed a freelance. But they did offer her A LOT of money. She's doing variety shows nowadays.

I wonder how much they offered PL.

7. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Ch 7 suck

I have not watch any of their prime time lakorn but they don't seem to care.

They do lots of action

8. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

436BE77B-556F-42E5-A11C-353698B41BCD.jpeg
    Did Kwan and New leave ch7 too? Or are they having a lakorn together?

9. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Google translator said Panic..the end of contract? Independence actor?

SuzieJ likes this.
  10. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Yeah mines says something similar to that too. Ch7 is losing everybody lol. I wish Weir would leave cause I wanna see him with Ch3 actresses but idk if Ch3 would actually use him or not. Plus, Weir is at the top at ch7 so i don’t think he would leave.

11. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

I feel 1hd/gmm has a good variety and can expand

I would love a remake of cdrama Auntum concerto. They did really well w/mia 2018

Wier a king there...he won't leave. I wish sammy would. She has the least amount of work and crappy pk

SuzieJ likes this.
  12. CPY

CPY GotomySin

I agreed that they are shading Sammy too much. As for Now, she was busy studying when lakorn offers came to her. So I can't comment anything. Hmmmm

13. CPY

CPY GotomySin

I liked Ch7 evening lakorn so far and some Ch7 prime time. Can't brain much of Ch3 one for me.

14. CPY

CPY GotomySin

Good, they are not that up to par now anyway.

SuzieJ likes this.
  15. rae

rae sarNie Hatchling

Wait, wasn't Pancake with True tv (I think that's the name) though? She was supposed to be in a lakorn with Andrew but it fell through because the first of the series tanked. It's sad what's become of Pancake's acting career, she was actually decent.

Also, I doubt New will leave ch7, he doesn't have much going on for him. At least ch7 is still giving him steady work and praek roles.

preetam likes this.
  16. CPY

CPY GotomySin

Yes, she was with True. There are issues with that series, some actors did not get the paycheck and etc.

rae likes this.
  17. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

True is the channel Aum went to as well ?

18. CPY

CPY GotomySin

Aum is a freelance. He got a lakorn there aince his wife is a producer based on True.

preetam likes this.
  19. x0unerthanlater

x0unerthanlater คนไม่รักดี

They're not resigning/continuing their contract. Will be freelance.

SuzieJ likes this.
  20. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Thai lakorn suck in general.

I do enjoy the recent evening lakorns

I'm not excited for any of the lakorns that's coming out.

I miss sammy and I know I liked the kob version and it'd be nice to see sammy in a more meek role again

SuzieJ and preetam like this.