❤ Various ET News

Discussion in 'Thai' started by Vimalee, Aug 19, 2015.

1. lilyalana

lilyalana sarNie Hatchling

is he related to the royal family or something? but yeah, at least he is not that grandpa. thinking about her being with him makes me just :facepalm:

2. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Hahaha...at 1st I was like eerrrr... the grandpa?

3. rae

rae sarNie Hatchling

I think so, since he's said to be of blue blood. Yeah, the bar is set low lol, at least it's not that shady grandpa. I was worried she'd get married to him, thank goodness it's over. :sad6:

4. x0unerthanlater

x0unerthanlater คนไม่รักดี

Congratulations to Aimee Morakot!
    She went in labor before her full cycle. The baby seems to be okay though, just has to be monitored for now. They also mentioned that they'll only have 1 child. The nursery is officially closed.

mayag, Koy123 and SuzieJ like this.
  5. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

B0CF1190-F46F-457B-AB4E-008672FAAE81.jpeg
    So are these 2 actually talking or not? Punjan is so obvious if they are really are lol

6. x0unerthanlater

It just says that PJ admits Thisa is his type and he will be courting her.

SuzieJ and maimyang like this.
  7. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Thank you! And its pretty clear by now that she’s your type Punjan haha I swear I heard about Thisa talking to Mik. I guess it wasn’t true

x0unerthanlater likes this.
  8. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Hahaha

Mik is at a disadvantage again

SuzieJ likes this.
  9. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

He’s not even here to try and court her. He’s serving in the Thai Air Force right now I think. Poor mik lol

10. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Would anyone mind telling me what this article about Great is about? It seems like some messages involving him have been leaked. The messages are in the article. I hope he isn’t cheating on his gf or anything!
    https://mobile.daradaily.com/news/77228

Estelle19 likes this.
  11. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

ella0411 and SuzieJ like this.
  12. eyesonyou

eyesonyou sarNie Egg

Can you translate the nicknames please?

13. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

I can’t read Thai. Lol

14. x0unerthanlater

I'll just translate some...

Matt: "Rak Sorn Maai Yorn Laew Jaa" // "Two-timing without rewinding" - because of her scandal interview when she said she isn't going to repeat herself and for the reporter to go back and rewatch the clip himself.

Aff: "Kula-strong" // "Kula", from "kulasutree" meaning lady-like and we all know what "strong" means.

Captain: "Khun Por Tong Lom" // "Father of air belly" - because his ex lied about being pregnant.

Kwan: "Barbie Me Thae Reung" // "A problematic Barbie" - because she's had a string of scandals this year. i.e. breaking up with Golf, dating the ol'Lord then breaking up then dating the hi-so dude. Plus her issues with contractors working on her house etcetc

Aum: "Saap Bon Karn Parn Luk See" // "Deliciously 'on the shelf' pass 40” - she just turned 40 but she still has a line of suitors.

Pope: "Pee Muen Kuen Mor" // "Pee Muen" referring to his title in BP, kuen mor literally means getting in a pot. He soared to stardom after BP but was embroiled in leaked DMs and messages from girls he flirted with on social media. Literal trans: Pee Muen In The Pot

Bella: "Nari Pbee Tong" // "Lady of the year" or "Golden year of the Lady" - pretty self explanatory...

rae, HNA0, Koy123 and 1 other person like this.
  15. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Thank you @x0unerthanlater ! Matt’s nickname is the funniest for me. “Two timing without rewinding “:risas3::risas3:

ella0411, x0unerthanlater and HNA0 like this.
  16. Cupid Candy

Cupid Candy sarNie Coma

Man, Kwan is a mess. I guess 80% of the blame goes to her mother though, she probably wouldn't be like this if her mom wasn't such a leech. I have a feeling Aum is never going to marry.

rae likes this.
  17. alissaax

alissaax Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

18. x0unerthanlater

Agree. There was that mess last year when she had drama with her sister and Mom about investment money too.

Aum will be like some of those senior veteran actresses that never got married. I feel like she must've missed her chance with someone she really loved in the past.

19. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Right, chuckled a little reading her nickname. It's one of the funniest name so far. Fitting for the year.

ella0411 and Koy123 like this.
  20. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

I thought it was gonna be bad, but turn out funny. Yes, it’s fitting .