❤️ Various ET News

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Out of curiosity, bc I'm not sure where to ask lol

Are Mik and Thisa just friends? Just saw a clip on ig taken of her sending him off also. Or have they just become best friends lately haha bc i'm all for shipping then since i heard he was a fan of hers back in the day

I mean she's single again and I'm assuming he is too hehee
They are talking!! Lol makes my fan heart happy.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Exactly. They will talk and judge no matter what she does.

Live your life. You fall it's on you ...you rise it's on you....hers alone to deal with....her burden

There's 2 sides to a story and there's the truth...we'll never know it....it's just a perceptions of a reality

Entertaining to all and to discuss about...only a Jane scandal can knock this...lol

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Well none of her fans ever think he's Prince Charming...like no one. I bet it goes for Aff's fans too. I remembered saying this when she got married. On their wedding day SK cried and Aff hugged him. I never felt it, I said, they are not going to last perhaps 2-3 years top.

And just because we are Matt's fans we aren't delusional in thinking this relationship will work cause it isn't. But those that ever loved will know nothing matter to the person falling in love then the person they are falling in love with. To some, the more people that are against them the more they find the other person desirable. The heart will never listen to the world once it sets its eyes on one person.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Well none of her fans ever think he's Prince Charming...like no one. I bet it goes for Aff's fans too. I remembered saying this when she got married. On their wedding day SK cried and Aff hugged him. I never felt it, I said, they are not going to last perhaps 2-3 years top.

And just because we are Matt's fans we aren't delusional in thinking this relationship will work cause it isn't. But those that ever loved will know nothing matter to the person falling in love then the person they are falling in love with. To some, the more people that are against them the more they find the other person desirable. The heart will never listen to the world once it sets its eyes on one person.
I remember, before they married, I had sooo much doubt about that couple lasting cause I NEVER EVER got the good vibe about SK. I thought Aff level was too high and class for him. People kept telling me I was judging badly too much and he has changed, he is a good guy he is TREATING her litterally like a queen, her dad likes him as well blah blah blah... and I was like of course he is gonna do all of that sh.t he is courting her to get what he wants. He is not a serious guy, he has not grown yet. Aff is marrying a kid. I get good/mature vibes from Puppa his brother but not him. Finally I was proved right. I still think Matt is doing a huge mistake. SongKran appears to me like a Kid and I even think he has not learnt something from his failed marriage with Aff. Maybe I am wrong but wait and see

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I remember, before they married, I had sooo much doubt about that couple lasting cause I NEVER EVER got the good vibe about SK. I thought Aff level was too high and class for him. People kept telling me I was judging badly too much and he has changed, he is a good guy he is TREATING her litterally like a queen, her dad likes him as well blah blah blah... and I was like of course he is gonna do all of that sh.t he is courting her to get what he wants. He is not a serious guy, he has not grown yet. Aff is marrying a kid. I get good/mature vibes from Puppa his brother but not him. Finally I was proved right. I still think Matt is doing a huge mistake. SongKran appears to me like a Kid and I even think he has not learnt something from his failed marriage with Aff. Maybe I am wrong but wait and see
Matt dating him is a lose-lose situation. If she breaks up in a year or less, then all those that were bashing her will say she deserve it...karma kind of thing. I just don't see a happy ending for her. Each scenarios you look at there's a blocking point. She might as well enjoy what little time she has while it makes her happy lol. He treats her like a queen now cause it's new...most relationship are like that anyway no matter how bad a guy is. Her fans agree she can do better...so when does she meet her widower :risas3:

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
i need time but soon i can picture Matt's face without seeing SK's face as well. but the man is not appealing at all :facepalm:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Lol. Matt herself doesn’t think it’ll last long either, but coming out of a long term relationship made her want to try something different. They look chill dining at a small crowded restaurant.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Matt dating him is a lose-lose situation. If she breaks up in a year or less, then all those that were bashing her will say she deserve it...karma kind of thing. I just don't see a happy ending for her. Each scenarios you look at there's a blocking point. She might as well enjoy what little time she has while it makes her happy lol. He treats her like a queen now cause it's new...most relationship are like that anyway no matter how bad a guy is. Her fans agree she can do better...so when does she meet her widower :risas3:
Lol even i will say she deserves it.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Ya know what if Matt’s the type to date with no intention of getting married anymore? I mean yes before she was adamant about getting married, but after a phase in life people could change and be like, screw it! I’m have some fun! Lol. Ahaha :p

I wouldn’t be surprised if they broke up in a year or two, cuz relationship that moves fast do break up fast too. Lol. But still wish her all the best!;)