[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

WIWANDA

sarNie Hatchling
Son said he knew Pat is dating with Peach and he congratulated them.
The reporters asked "Do you have anything to announce? Any girlfriend?"

Son said "No, not now". He is talking/ studying someone but they are still friends.
The reporters asked now Pat has her boyfriend so who will be his next Kujin. He said the same old Kujin in TPK. (Our Vill). [I wonder he forgot Vill also has Nong. Hahaha.]

Son laughed and said why the reporters laughed [when he answered old Kujin]. He said something like do you have anything in your mind?

Son said he only talk to 1 person at a time.

Last edited:

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Son said he knew Pat is dating with Peach and he congratulated them.
The reporters asked "Do you have anything to announce? Any girlfriend?"

Son said "No, not now". He is talking/ studing with someone but they are still friends.
The reporters asked now Pat has her boyfriend so who will be his next Kujin. He said the same old Kujin in TPK. (Our Vill). [I wonder he forgot Vill also has Nong. Hahaha.]

Son laughed and said why the reporters laughed [when he answered old Kujin]. He said something like do you have anything in your mind?

Son said he only talk to 1 person.
OMG thanks you so much. I really feel worry when i think he said the other girl. Now i can still hope :(((

Here is my 2 cents..... ok 10 cents.... I am super opinionated. LOL

Son is handsome and accomplished. He is seeing someone... that's normal. I am happy for him. I will be more worried if he is NOT seeing someone. That will make him an odd person. hahaha

Vill..... she gives me a heartache with her love life but it's her business who she wants to be with. Nong is a loser. She can't see that and want to be with him, then it's her personal choice. I hope she will learn to choose better and not waste time with that guy.... I don't think Nong is the one. I am sure that relationship is not going to last. She is too good for him and HE doesn't see that (see! LOOOOOOSER!!!!). I am going to stop paying attention to this because it's giving me a bad mood. I have to just let it go.She is still one of my favorite actresses so I'll still watch her lakorns if I like the story line.

SonVill ---- I think I will forever ship them. I am just happy that Son said his Koojin is the same old Koojin (which is Vill) AND I AM HAPPY!!!! Let's KooJin them more so that they'll have more work together. I think that's all we can do as fans.

Fate - If they are meant to be, they will be no matter how many relationships it'll take. Maybe they met too young... maybe they are only meant to be onscreen couple... maybe they'll get married after realizing that they are a perfect match and have a dozen little SonVills....who knows.

We have one more episode....Let's think about that and the kiss. :icon12:

Last edited: