[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

MXM94

sarNie Egg
That article was from last week..... I think..... I'm quite confuse about this situation too. Like, it seems like Vill likes Nong, but then the interview that she did two weeks ago made her seem like she doesn't like Nong like that. However, she keeps hanging out with Nong. And then Nong is like in denial of the relationship almost all of the time, yet he said that they're studying each other, so, IDK! #Thaicelebrities

Ahhh ok. Then at least it's a good sign. Just shows that they're not committed to each other...yet.

Snowy73

sarNie Egg
I can't stop watching this clip since Mae Kate posted it. This video made my week, oh, maybe this YEAR! ahhahahahaha
No matter how you look at it, Son still has feelings for Vill and Vill too.... somewhere there is a special spot in her heart for him.

Look at their body language! They lean into each other... shoulders are touching and they look at each other in the eyes...
their smiles are genuine and when Son said "this star" as Vill is the star he wants.... I am totally done. It's all that mattered. He still wants her.:icon12:

Son may want to sound like a joke but you can see that he kinda meant it too. He didn't have to say it but he did....

I can't tell you I am so happy as a SonVill Fan. I now don't care about the ratings or how slow the second life is in TPK... I got what I came for. I am so satisfied. I am going to avoid reading about their personal lives too.... I don't care anymore. They are special to each other. It's all that matters in the end.

Thanks to you guys for putting up with me when I was all shouty with Son last weekend. He is back on my :icon12: list now. The only others on there are Nadech and Weir so he is in good company. Nadech and Weir are in relationships so Son better catch up (What I mean is he better grabs Vill fast. She is the only one I approve for him). ahahahaha .
Can they just do LIVE all the time? I would even pay to see it. :risas3::p
I agree with you. Every time when Son jokes around it seems that he meant those words.

Snowy73

sarNie Egg
In one of the live interviews they mentioned the scene where Tan Chai has to be aggressive with the love he has for Maan Kaew cuz back in those days they didn't have any means of communications beside face to face. Son step in to say that cuz he didn't want to lose the chance again. After hearing that I felt liked he meant those words.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Son is a one hearted man. Once he falls in love with someone, like sincerely, he remains true to her. While he's still single, Vill should honestly settle things with Nong and consider him. Once Son, officially, moves on, like tangibly have someone or comes out with a girlfriend, there's no turning back and Vill will forever lose him. I'm serious. Son is a devoted guy. He hasn't come out with a girlfriend yet because he hasn't found anyone he would publicly want to announce as the one like how he did to Vill way early in their careers.

Then Vill may end up like the music video she did for Ann. I'll sub it and post it up in a bit. Lol
Totally forgot about this MV. Thanks so much for the sub @aiyaja
Just to let you all know, I get so sad :(when the topic of Vill and her "studying" friend are being talked about here. Can we just have some SonVill moment???:angel10::angel10::angel10::p(I ship them so much, I waited 4 years for them to come back to make a lakorn togther) I think I would even cry tears of joy if they end up together. :pancarta:

Anyways,
From the translation that all of you on the thread here had been doing when SonVill do an LIVE interview, Son seems to joke a lot but there is a "say" that -"There is always a grain of truth in every joke."
The way how I look at Son, It seems as tho......:confused12::confused12:.... Son is "STILL" waiting for Vill (aweeee). I'm pretty sure that if Vill was single right now, SonVill would be secretly dating.:p
I don't know but I'm more of TEAM Son. :cheer::cheer::cheer: I think its because I'm a bit upset that Vill didn't not give Son a chance. :facepalm:

alright!!! moving on:celebrate16:

Last edited:

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Totally forgot about this MV. Thanks so much for the sub @aiyaja
Just to let you all know, I get so sad :(when the topic of Vill and her "studying" friend are being talked about here. Can we just have some SonVill moment???:angel10::angel10::angel10::p(I ship them so much, I waited 4 years for them to come back to make a lakorn togther) I think I would even cry tears of joy if they end up together. :pancarta:

Anyways,
From the translation that all of you on the thread here had been doing when SonVill do an LIVE interview, Son seems to joke a lot but there is a "say" that -"There is always a grain of truth in every joke."
The way how I look at Son, It seems as tho......:confused12::confused12:.... Son is "STILL" waiting for Vill (aweeee). I'm pretty sure that if Vill was single right now, SonVill would be secretly dating.:p
I don't know but I'm more of TEAM Son. :cheer::cheer::cheer: I think its because I'm a bit upset that Vill didn't not give Son a chance. :facepalm:

alright!!! moving on:celebrate16:
#teamvill
But i feel she is too foolish to talk with anyone. Perhaps she should have let her mother choose her husband and maybe Son because mae Kate adores him. Muahaaaahaaa.

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
https://instagram.com/p/BTwKiH3lvJq/

Finally, Rachawadee will die the next week. Can't wait the 3rd life :cheer:
Maybe she'll die in the 17th, Wilailayka'll die in the 18th and the 3rd life'll begin on the 17th of May :BangHead:

I don't want to deceive myself this time...we thought Rachawadee would be dead a month ago and she is still here :risas3:

I love this lakorn, Son's acting is brilliant, but I really don't like this drag with the second life:crybaby2:I just hope it'll be worth the wait. I'm kind of worried about what will happen in the 3rd life. I don't want it to be like the first life..too fast. What do you think? :confused12:

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Maybe she'll die in the 17th, Wilailayka'll die in the 18th and the 3rd life'll begin on the 17th of May :BangHead:

I don't want to deceive myself this time...we thought Rachawadee would be dead a month ago and she is still here :risas3:

I love this lakorn, Son's acting is brilliant, but I really don't like this drag with the second life:crybaby2:I just hope it'll be worth the wait. I'm kind of worried about what will happen in the 3rd life. I don't want it to be like the first life..too fast. What do you think? :confused12:
i think the second life is too long. if the lakorn has 20 eps, it should be 5 eps in 1st life, 10 eps in 2nd life and the rest is 5 eps. Examples, in 2nd life, i think Rachawadee found out her memories slowly or Jiruayuth and Sawanya needn't many details. furthermore, audiences also want to watch more sweet scenes of the main characters. In 2nd there aren't sweet scenes because Racha didn't touch Tan Chai :facepalm:

cutetare

sarNie Egg

I saw a thread from Chinese fans saying that Ying Tae will die in episode 18, if it is true, means we will only have 2 or 3 episodes of third lifetime.:sad6:

But luckily, we still have some SonVill clips and live chats with us, since we don't get enough sweet scenes of Tan Chai and Rachawadee in the lakorn, I have to cheer myself with them, especially the live chat, I keep watching over and over again.

I am so glad that the hostess in the Chinese live chat is the one who is close to Son & Vill, I think this is also the reason that both of them can be really comfortable and lively throughout the whole session, giving us lot of surprises. I love seeing them saying "Wo Ai Ni" (I love you in Chinese) to each other, though was under the request of hostess, but it looked true and real. The hostess said she will try to do another live chat in the future and I hope she really mean it.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm still here everyone. I've just been sick so it has delayed my subbing and interactions in here.

I love Nancy, the Mandarin translator. She was so laid back and funny. I know a bit of Mandarin, so I was able to tell whether her translations were complete and correct and she did a pretty good job. That's what I love about translators when they get the job done well. Some translators are horrible but I'm glad Nancy was really good and so cherry.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
I'm still here everyone. I've just been sick so it has delayed my subbing and interactions in here.

I love Nancy, the Mandarin translator. She was so laid back and funny. I know a bit of Mandarin, so I was able to tell whether her translations were complete and correct and she did a pretty good job. That's what I love about translators when they get the job done well. Some translators are horrible but I'm glad Nancy was really good and so cherry.
Ok @aiyaja I hope you feel better soon:

Oh, sorry to hear. Feel better soon naka.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Feel better Aiyaja!! We are waiting for your subs!! :) Thank you for your hard work you have done for Tae Pang Korn and the fans who tune in!! Appreciate it!