❤[OneHD] Sanaeha Diary Series (Part 1) Gub Dug Pitsawart - Pong Nawat / Aom Phiyada

Mannie

sarNie Adult
What's the storyline? The title has Pitsawart in it and I'm still not over it! :( but I'm more fond of Pong now and I love Aom. I'm surprised she's acting again! Looking forward to this.

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
I thought Aom stuck with "just" producing lakorns. Hmmm... glad she's back either way! Anyone know where I can find the synopsis?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Woo, this is what Thai Lakorns need more of... leads that are of all generations and ages not just new and young.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Woo, this is what Thai Lakorns need more of... leads that are of all generations and ages not just new and young.
Yes! And leads that are actually compatible in age! I don't like that too many lakorns pair up much older male leads with much younger female leads, when the older/experienced female leads are still beautiful and can still act.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
This is going to be 4 parts, I think. But each part is going to have different stories about love and stealing/fighting for love, so we know that all of the stories are going to be raeng/heavy.

Pong and Aom are in the first one. Noon, Captain, and Toomtam will also be in one of them and then Kangsom and Vill are paired up in one. Wonder who's the 4th pair? Got this from P'Boy himself in a recent interview.

aznsao9

Ky the Star
i'm just going to comment the same thing i did in the other post, but add in... who's the one that plays the N'Rang for Pong&Aon's storyline? i feel like i'ver seen her, but have no name that comes to mine except a Chinese actress Yang Mi, but i'm sure that's not her. lol

but yeah, same comment post in the other thread.
it would be nice if the thread is merged if it's a series? or is it separated? i don't know how that goes. anyways it was because i was thrown off trying to look for information as i saw the official lyric video for Kangsom's song for this lakorn which is so freaking good. i saw DIARY but i went to look up for Pong Nawat profile on sharerice and it has a different title but still with Aon Phiyada. lol

could someone update with the actors playing in it?
i only know Pong, Aon, Kangsom, Noona, Captain, and Noon for sure. (the last two, kinda. lol) thanks!
but i'm looking forward for this.

aznsao9

Ky the Star
really anticipating this drama. and i usually don't anticipate any nowadays. lol
also, is there any like synopsis for this part?
i just know Pong's character has an affair and the girl comes back in his life and slowly starts to destroy it or something... my Thai is rusty and i usually have to ask my sister for confirmation. XD

sarNie Adult
Oh lawd. Homewrecker is beautiful and crazy. What's up with all these back to back dramas about cheating husbands though? Is it that popular in Thailand right now?