[OneHD] Paragit Likhit Ruk (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Sean Jindachot / Vill Wannarot

whitedove

sarNie Adult
This lakorn has been getting positive feedback from viewers and it trends at the top of Thailand's twitter too. Still hoping there will be subs.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Checked two episodes raw and so far not bad -even I don't understand lol- ! One can see Sean acting is more natural than Vill but Vill overacting somehow works here cause the crazyness of the storyline. Hopefully she slays the intense and crying scenes. And for the first time after a very looong time I find her style here pleasing. She is glowing in this lakorn more than the previous ones. Even for the first time I find Grand looking good here ! This style highlights her strong points the best ! Simple but still pretty. Lord the scene with the foreigners was cringy. Any scene with foreigners is cringy. Sean and Vill chemistry is decent :) . Will keep an eye on it

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Checked two episodes raw and so far not bad -even I don't understand lol- ! One can see Sean acting is more natural than Vill but Vill overacting somehow works here cause the crazyness of the storyline. Hopefully she slays the intense and crying scenes. And for the first time after a very looong time I find her style here pleasing. She is glowing in this lakorn more than the previous ones. Even for the first time I find Grand looking good here ! This style highlights her strong points the best ! Simple but still pretty. Lord the scene with the foreigners was cringy. Any scene with foreigners is cringy. Sean and Vill chemistry is decent :) . Will keep an eye on it
I agree, After Vill Son, i see VillSean is also the most compatible. They are very funny and friendly with her.
Anyway, i saw Neko uploaded 2 eps on her fanpage

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
yeah Vill is so overacting in here but oddly it works lols and I enjoy it. If it was a different storyline with different character I'd be a little put off. They make a cute couple. I can't wait until they start liking each other and be sweet. Right now they're just bickering. I wonder how this is gonna end since it's not like other lakorns where she's not dead and can go back into her body at the end, she's like dead, really really dead so....how is their relationship gonna work out? I'm liking Grace in here too. She looks so fine with that hair. But I keep waiting for her to break out into a rai with Veet from Ngao Asoke's attitude lmao. I like her good character here but I can't trust her

HNA0

☀️
yeah Vill is so overacting in here but oddly it works lols and I enjoy it. If it was a different storyline with different character I'd be a little put off. They make a cute couple. I can't wait until they start liking each other and be sweet. Right now they're just bickering. I wonder how this is gonna end since it's not like other lakorns where she's not dead and can go back into her body at the end, she's like dead, really really dead so....how is their relationship gonna work out? I'm liking Grace in here too. She looks so fine with that hair. But I keep waiting for her to break out into a rai with Veet from Ngao Asoke's attitude lmao. I like her good character here but I can't trust her
Is Grace a n'rai or not?

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Is Grace a n'rai or not?

I'm not sure lols. She's acted as rai so many times that I can't trust her lmao you know like there are certain actors/actresses who you know always act as rai. But her character so far seems good

lani

sarNie Hatchling
The rating increases after the break and i'm so happy cos i like this drama it is so funny and fresh to watch plus it also provides life's advice.....esp Sean's words ... !!!