[oneHD] Ching Ruk Rissaya: Oil Thana/Pang Ornjira/Marie Broenner

cecilia

Staff member
It seems Mon is just Ronapee's rebound ... I feel bad for Indy but I more so for Mon (at the moment). Ronapee didn't even considered her feeling when Indy return, especially during their wedding scene.

Anyway, the lakorn is pretty interesting so far ... let's hope it won't drag too long with the cat fight between the two women (because it can get quite boring after that). I also listen to the synopsis and it sounds like Mon will be pregnant later (when they're supposed to get divorces) Indy, too, is trying to get herself pregnant to trap Pee too. It will be interesting to see who Pee choose after he sees through these two woman; who will be the angel and who will be the devil -- or are both devils?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The smart thing would have never gotten involved with someone you do business with in the first place lol. I mean these are types of things you think about when you are going to pick someone to be with. All of this was a trainwreck from the beginning.

1. Girl's dad saved my business (should been enough reason to only keep the relationship platonic)
2. Marry someone you worked with for 5 months, but only dated for 1 month (Yet you were with the "love" of your life for 6 years before deciding to propose?)
3. .... forgot what my third was lol, but those two alone are ENOUGH to stay away lol.

Also, the parent generation should know better. It seems like they are more immature than the actual children lol. Such a bunch of hypocrites. It frustrates me so much that two women would go through hell for someone who clearly doesn't love them enough. I would never want to stake my heart in someone who can't invest in me wholeheartedly. Like why should I give my full heart and love to someone who can't do the same for me? I know some people are like, "Until you've been in that situation you can't judge." It is a ridiculous statement when applied to this trainwreck. Think about the future, why fight for someone that you will have to continually fight for (like Mon's mom).

My dad always told me, "If you find that you have to compromise who you are and your personal morals to make something work with someone, they aren't worth it."

This totally applies to Mon. Either she has always been a sneaky person or Marie's bad acting. You can tell she doesn't really care what others around her are doing to Indy. She acts like she cares, but doesn't care enough to relate to Indy. She's all show, and slowly compromising her own pride to get the guy.

Last edited:

tinav

sarNie Egg
Looks like Marie is the evil one here.. she pretends to be prim and proper but is evil
and pang is raeng but is not fake

sarNie Adult
Looks like Marie is the evil one here.. she pretends to be prim and proper but is evil
and pang is raeng but is not fake
really? she was willing to accept the divorce before her dad intervened. was that all planned?

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Sometimes it looks like mon doesn't do it on purpose and sometimes she does. I think it's just the situation she's in. Lol if Indy came to find trouble for herself and make herself look bad shoot I'll smirk too, knowing she got yelled at. Lol so childish I know but Still Indy is so raeng, she slaps ppl even when she's in the wrong and she has no respect and no manners also. Even if she's being real, she being equally stupid. I think mon has the upper hand in handling herself, she knows not to downgrade her self too much or put too much out there...just saying she's being smart about it even if she is or isn't the bad guy here. She's just chilling and letting Indy do all the evil stuff and making herself look bad, while she makes herself look good cus she's not actually really doing anything bad it's just the ppl around her that is doing it for her even though she doesn't tell them too.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Marie is actually doing a pretty good job in here. I adore her in there. She does look meatier but cuter in a sense. Lol

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
U know I actually don't like pang cus personally I find her not pretty at all and her facial expressions aren't that great. Instead of giving her n'ek roles she should get n'rai roles they fit her image much better. Idk maybe it's just me.

Marie does look better, meatier but she looks so tired, and so out of it. But I think she's doing a great job.

tinav

sarNie Egg
I was basing it off on the story not who was pretty or ugly.
I been with my bf for 5 years and if I die and in 6 months he married someone else, I would be pissed
Therefore, i understand Pang even though she's not as pretty as Marie.

winkwinkitsme<3

sarNie Egg
Mon is definitely Ronapee's rebound. To be honest, I would be pissed too if I was Indy, but in this case, she is being too raeng (Like girl, just wait 6 months). Am I the only one that thinks that lily and kang are cute?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I sorta do and sorta don't understand lol.

For me, my husband and I have been together for 10 years (in a few days) and I know how much he loves me and how depressed he would be if I weren't around anymore. If there is a woman who can heal his heart and make him happy again, I would be glad. If I wasn't dead and came back the way Indy did, I would gladly step back regardless of how hurt I was. If someone is able to make him move on then that person has something good in themselves because it isn't easy for him to fall in love.

As for Mon's perspective, if I were on Mon's end... She mentioned how she was there for him when his girlfriend died... she should know then how much it affected him and how much he loved Indy. I would step back if the person I love is able to regain that love they once had again.

Love isn't about possession and clearly neither girl understands this lol.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think overall it's just sloppy writing. If you're going to have two girls fight for a guy, at least make an effort to write a better script and development in the characters. It's like the same thing all over again in each episode.

winkwinkitsme<3

sarNie Egg
I think overall it's just sloppy writing. If you're going to have two girls fight for a guy, at least make an effort to write a better script and development in the characters. It's like the same thing all over again in each episode.
I couldn't agree with you more. The p'ek is so indecisive on which girl he wants to the point which it gets boring and annoying. There isn't much of a plot here which does not help with the lack of character development. -_- I kinda wish that they didn't go straight to the wedding in ep 1 but show the relationship between mon and ronapee first (after indy's disappearance) and how she fell for him and help him recover or whatever. However, i feel that there is an empty spot in the script.... seems kinda bland. -__- :confused12:

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I couldn't agree more. Finding myself skip through this more and more every episode. I hate how the girls keep fightings, it's annoying. I hate the p'eks character the most. He doesn't know who to side with and he keeps changing his mind. He doesn't know which girl to go with, like are u for real right now?!! They could at least made the p'ek a little smarter since the two girl r fighting over him. It's gets old real fast. Anyways, we know that p'ek is struggling with who he wants to side with and Mon is right that Pees cheating on her even though he denies it. I mean the guy finds the opportunity to go see Indy whenever she calls him even to her house (secretly), I wouldn't call that "friends". Indy's character is written to the point of annoying, I really can't see where she's coming from, I guess she just really dumb of an character and really blind by her love for Pee. Mons an idiot also for sticking around, I mean her character is. This whole lakorn makes me mad, it's an endless cycle of the same thing....so I guess I'll be stopping here in the lakorn. Peace ya'll have fun spazzing.

cecilia

Staff member
I laughed at Mon and her supposed 'modern' thinking lol --- to serve him is her purpose ..? Are you serious?! I can be crazy and in love with a man but that submissive .. and what's all that for, just to please him and hold him back? If he doesn't want to stay for you being you then let him go. Let time heal them pain. Also, p'ek is a terrible and indecisive man. Just make a decision and move on, already!

Anyway, this drama got boring with the repeat offender.

sarNie Adult
lol I'm here to see what you guys say about the ending. I don't like the storyline but have enjoyed the discussion here.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
It hasn't ended yet. Like damn. I thought this would quickly end and Bies lakorn may air instead. This lakorn makes me so mad. It's just nonsense, who ever wrote this lakorn should stop writing in general.