[OneHD] Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur (Exact - Scenario) : Jes Jespipat/ Mo Monchanok

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I'm gonna be off the grid for awhile bc too much stuff going on in my life lol. Will probably return to comment during spring break. [I still will sub this weeks episode this week tho] I just wont be around AF much

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't recall much but I'm loving this version. I like their first encounter. Very subtle and nice to see something different other than starting on the wrong foot.

I just watched ep 3 & 4 RAW. Although I didn't understand a word, but it's getting soo good!!!!
Jes looks very handsome :D and I like Mo's character which is charming. I'm enjoying it so far.

sarNie Adult
omg I'm watching the scene where Wayu has to kill his mentor, and he refuses to. He'd rather die himself. I'm glad he didn't deceive his mentor.

It's ironic how Wayu wants to distant himself from Rin, because he feels like he'd cause her problems, when he's actually the one who saves her. Imagine how unhappy she'd be, if they never met.

I've mentioned this before. I'm really glad they made Sarut more likeable and an equal rival for Wayu here.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I love it when Rin gave Wayu the puppy face at the bar after he raised his voice at her. He suddenly soften up & you can tell he felt bad. Of course, he did it out of concern for her.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Oooo the love triangle is forming. I agree. I like that Sarut is a playboy more outgoing in this version. It makes him likable (at least at first) and an equal rival for Rin's affection. I think Ak is transitioning well into his rai side too.

What a sad life Wayu lives. Even after he was forced to kill his friend, he had to pretend like nothing was wrong and still attend Pavarin's party.

Who's the new guy? A new hitman?

Wayu is so dreamy. Even though he's a killer, he still has morals and a heart. Man, that scene between him and Surasee was intense. I love Captain and Jes together. Captain is making me fangirl even in this version. He's such a good actor. His expressions are so subtle yet badass.

OMG I'm squealing so hard at the scene where Pavarin came to the bar and was trying to talk to Wayu but he kept ignoring her...until he saw the bad guy hitting on her and he was afraid for her safety and I think a part of him was also jealous. Sooooo cute!!!!!!!!! I love when he tugged on her arm and talked to her in a slightly aggressive tone, then took her by the wrist. Ahhhhh possessive Jes with Mo is so hot and manly!!!! :love::love::love::love: I need them in a slap kiss lakorn after this lolllllll. :worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

Seriously who is the new guy? And who's the actor that plays him? I don't remember his character from the original. It looks like he's going to be interested in Pavarin too. Correct me if I'm wrong?

Pavarin is so adorable with how innocently persistent she is. How can you stay away from that face Wayu?

Ahhhhh the preview for next week looks good! We're getting to the meaty part of the story!

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
Definitely a new character. Dude seems really dangerous. Probably just interested in sleeping with Rin and tossing her aside. Especially now that he knows she's Wayu's "friend", he's gonna wanna mess with her even more.

Oooo the love triangle is forming. I agree. I like that Sarut is a playboy more outgoing in this version. It makes him likable (at least at first) and an equal rival for Rin's affection. I think Ak is transitioning well into his rai side too.

What a sad life Wayu lives. Even after he was forced to kill his friend, he had to pretend like nothing was wrong and still attend Pavarin's party.

Wayu is so dreamy. Even though he's a killer, he still has morals and a heart. Man, that scene between him and Surasee was intense. I love Captain and Jes together. Captain is making me fangirl even in this version. He's such a good actor. His expressions are so subtle yet badass.

OMG I'm squealing so hard at the scene where Pavarin came to the bar and was trying to talk to Wayu but he kept ignoring her...until he saw the bad guy hitting on her and he was afraid for her safety and I think a part of him was also jealous. Sooooo cute!!!!!!!!! I love when he tugged on her arm and talked to her in a slightly aggressive tone, then took her by the wrist. Ahhhhh possessive Jes with Mo is so hot and manly!!!! :love::love::love::love: I need them in a slap kiss lakorn after this lolllllll. :worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

Seriously who is the new guy? And who's the actor that plays him? I don't remember his character from the original. It looks like he's going to be interested in Pavarin too. Correct me if I'm wrong?

Pavarin is so adorable with how innocently persistent she is. How can you stay away from that face Wayu?

Ahhhhh the preview for next week looks good! We're getting to the meaty part of the story!
I watched it Raw but I think that this new guy is in charge of killing the assassin's lovers. I think that Wayu was threatened by Surasee with this guy. And now the new guy discovered who is the person that Wayu is interested in. And perhaps this new guy is interested in Rin both ways, to kill her or to do to her... o_o

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I watched it Raw but I think that this new guy is in charge of killing the assassin's lovers. I think that Wayu was threatened by Surasee with this guy. And now the new guy discovered who is the person that Wayu is interested in. And perhaps this new guy is interested in Rin both ways, to kill her or to do to her... o_o
Ohhhh yeah that makes sense. I couldn't understand what they were saying either but now that you explain it, all the scenes do point towards that theory. I should've figured that out myself lol. What a psychopath. :eek:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mo finally came back from New York. She and Jes were filming their sitcom and Mo asked Jes about this lakorn. They're soooooooooo cute. Can someone who understands Thai translate what they were saying in the clip (it's from Mo's IG story)?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSfUvRtBkGu/

sarNie Adult
Jes was talking pretty fast there. Only made out these lines. Mo asked if the lakorn was fun. He said very fun. The nangek just came back from America, too.

Anyone know what programs are used for subbing and then converting it to a hardsub video?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I've been seeing a lot of Chinese fans tagging Jes and Mo in their IG posts. All of them have said the lakorn is getting excellent feedback in China. They sub each episode within hours of it airing and the episodes have gotten over hundreds of comments each. Although it's getting great feedback in Thailand too, I still feel like it's pretty underrated considering the ratings. :/ But I'm glad those who are watching it are really into it and love Jes and Mo-together and individually. Jes and Mo have so many fanpages I've lost count. XD

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I still fin at this part, Mo sitting on Jes' lap. :love: Just look at how tiny she is in his arms. :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: Ahhhhhhh these cuties!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

cr: thairath

sarNie Adult
I've been seeing a lot of Chinese fans tagging Jes and Mo in their IG posts. All of them have said the lakorn is getting excellent feedback in China. They sub each episode within hours of it airing and the episodes have gotten over hundreds of comments each.
Chinese fans don't play. Their subs finish faster than I can obtain the raw version of dramas lol. Sad to see that some dramas don't pick up with Thai fans, but at least they've got international fans. I think people from different countries are just into different types of stories and stars.