[OneHD] Chai Mai Jing Ying Tae (Exact) : Mai Davika / Ter Chuntawit

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Heidi said:

I agree. KLP was a good lakorn, but it was more about the baby switching storyline and I honestly didn't see much sweet scenes of them and Sao Noi was a disappointment, I was more into the Guy-Best storyline.

That's right maybe that's the reason why Vill is not so into Son. Maybe this third reunion with a lot of love and romance, SonVill might become true!

As all us wish!!!!!

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
VILLNAN said:

That's right maybe that's the reason why Vill is not so into Son. Maybe this third reunion with a lot of love and romance, SonVill might become true!

As all us wish!!!!!

Haha you make a good point. They barely did any kisses, whereas she and Toomtam had a lot of kisses. All in all, I'm waiting for SonVill, I'm hoping that the pairing will come true very soon.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Heidi said:

Haha you make a good point. They barely did any kisses, whereas she and Toomtam had a lot of kisses. All in all, I'm waiting for SonVill, I'm hoping that the pairing will come true very soon.

We just need to make Vill falling for Son. I knew right Tomtam and Vill kisses, haha, I'm hoping too!

D~D

sarNie Adult
I read that Vill is seeing someone rite now and kinda giving a little hint to the media. So... Im....Ummm ..... Im so SAD rite now. T︵T

Son and Vill can't have a reunion untill she is SINGLE !!!

As much as I LOVE Vill, her choice in guys are not so great.
Awwwww, i really want them together!!!! but if it wont happen- All that really matters is MY gentleman Son ends with a VERY good girl. What -the-hell----let it be Pat if it has to be. I know she is SO young but good guy Son is a patient man so it's all good.

Nini611

sarNie Hatchling
D~D said:
I read that Vill is seeing someone rite now and kinda giving a little hint to the media. So... Im....Ummm ..... Im so SAD rite now. T︵T

Awwwww, i really want them together!!!! but if it wont happen- All that really matters is MY gentleman Son ends with a VERY good girl. What -the-hell----let it be Pat if it has to be. I know she is SO young but good guy Son is a patient man so it's all good.
I feel disappointed so much when I heard Vill is seeing someone ... Son is very good guy in my eyes and he's one of two pra'ek I like the most in Thai ET 
But anyway, it's their choice so we can't do anything
In my opinion, Son is not a lucky guy in romance though he's very trustworthy and sincere
About Pat, I heard some rumours that there's something between her and Denkhun so I doubt if SonPat is a good match
I just wanna Son find a woman who really loves him, not a girl who let him one of her choices.. It's unfair

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I'm one among those who like Son, and always wish him all the best in his career and personal lives.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
DaoRisa said:
I'm one among those who like Son, and always wish him all the best in his career and personal lives.

That right good luck Son, you will get what you deserve someone way better than Vill (Saying this with a broken heart)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
D~D said:

haha That someone is the ugly guy we had been talked about..

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Who is that someone? If its Nong, Boy's brother, I don't think he's ugly. He's better looking than Boy IMO. I'm glad that SonVill have another lakorn together. I loved them in KLP. I never watched Sao Noy cause it was boring, but i heard some people say it was really good and then some say it was aweful. Not sure if i want to watch it anymore. I used to love Son in KLP and YYWWTPL, but I'm not so into him anymore these days. But I still love SonVill together.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Bieluvr said:
Who is that someone? If its Nong, Boy's brother, I don't think he's ugly. He's better looking than Boy IMO. I'm glad that SonVill have another lakorn together. I loved them in KLP. I never watched Sao Noy cause it was boring, but i heard some people say it was really good and then some say it was aweful. Not sure if i want to watch it anymore. I used to love Son in KLP and YYWWTPL, but I'm not so into him anymore these days. But I still love SonVill together.
This one isn't confirm and some of us don't think it will happen.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
This one isn't confirm and some of us don't think it will happen.
Wait, which one is not confirmed. I'm confused. LOL. Is it the lakorn not confirmed or the relationship? Haha, sorry for asking. I just wasn't sure. :)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Bieluvr said:
Wait, which one is not confirmed. I'm confused. LOL. Is it the lakorn not confirmed or the relationship? Haha, sorry for asking. I just wasn't sure. :)
The lakorn.

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Isn't the relationship not confirmed too? Vill just said she's talking to Nong as a friend on her recent interview with Kom Chad Leuk. Or am I missing something? Heheh.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I hope they never get to the dating stage. Hahah. I'm so mean. I'm not too fond of Nong. He's....ehh. I want either Toomtam and Vill or Son and Vill only. lol 
I still ship Son and Vill. I probably ship them both together more than I ship Toomtam and Vill.
I really miss seeing these two together onscreen. They were so adorable back in KLP. I never really finished Sao Noi, but they were also cute in there. I just wish it didn't drag as much. Anyways, I really this lakorn will happen. This will be their 3rd lakorn together, so I believe Son will get another chance at "love" with Vill! Third time's the charm!! lol 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
So sad someone change Dating- Nong balalb in Asianfuse Wiki relationship status, I'm so mad
But she said they are still friend though

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
roselovesice said:
I hope they never get to the dating stage. Hahah. I'm so mean. I'm not too fond of Nong. He's....ehh. I want either Toomtam and Vill or Son and Vill only. lol 
I still ship Son and Vill. I probably ship them both together more than I ship Toomtam and Vill.
I really miss seeing these two together onscreen. They were so adorable back in KLP. I never really finished Sao Noi, but they were also cute in there. I just wish it didn't drag as much. Anyways, I really this lakorn will happen. This will be their 3rd lakorn together, so I believe Son will get another chance at "love" with Vill! Third time's the charm!! lol 

No, your not mean! haha

For this lakorn they change lead actor to Push but he didn't confirm yet, not Son anymore

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Then another PushVill will be great, even though i haven't seen their other lakorn together. I still think they're cute together.