[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
It's taken so long for this to finally air.
I don't know that many people who liked the Kdrama, I personally did for Rain's performance alone & it introduced me to Shin Min Ah. I hope they change it up with the ending here.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
It's taken so long for this to finally air.
I don't know that many people who liked the Kdrama, I personally did for Rain's performance alone & it introduced me to Shin Min Ah. I hope they change it up with the ending here.
OneHD f.cked up. They let go of New and air this drama after he left showing how they could care less about him. I can't help but feel they wasted something. Now this lakorn lost even more hype and boy is in Ch3 will probably be getting the "Best P." Treatment and being stuck in second fidle roles.
Hopefully Vill acting will not be as fake as her latest disappointing sh.tty performances in her latest dramas. Give me hope girl

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
OneHD f.cked up. They let go of New and air this drama after he left showing how they could care less about him. I can't help but feel they wasted something. Now this lakorn lost even more hype and boy is in Ch3 will probably be getting the "Best P." Treatment and being stuck in second fidle roles.
Hopefully Vill acting will not be as fake as her latest disappointing sh.tty performances in her latest dramas. Give me hope girl
Well, i heard that New did wrong first. He acted kumpi parksa 8 but not asking one hd.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I don't think I've watched a New lakorn before so I don't know what his like as an actor. It does feel like this is a throw away one though, 2 years later and only airing it now.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I don't think I've watched a New lakorn before so I don't know what his like as an actor. It does feel like this is a throw away one though, 2 years later and only airing it now.
To me he is really good actor, only if OneHD promote him as lead, I believe he will be a big hit....

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
To me he is really good actor, only if OneHD promote him as lead, I believe he will be a big hit....
Actually, i think New the same as Toomtam, he can play many role, but need a dramatic jump in career. With Vill, luckily, she has Sao Noi and Sood Sai Paan.