[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
LOL:lol: yes but no I never like cartoons NEVER lol :flamethrower2::gayfight: I started watching kdrama when I was very young so its ok I guess haha :loko2gaydude:
lol I never like watching cartoons either hah I started watching kdrama just a few years ago. I was around your age as well

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
lol I never like watching cartoons either hah I started watching kdrama just a few years ago. I was around your age as well
yeah and I got into lakorns just months ago lol

I' haven't seen Step for so long; aiyaja was out to take care of some personal matter. I hope she's okay. She seems to have some serious problems. I wonder what is wrong with Step as well.
aww I missed u guys :grouphug: just wait til Vill's lakorns start airing and everyone will be back hehe I think :sisi1

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
yeah and I got into lakorns just months ago lol

aww I missed u guys :grouphug: just wait til Vill's lakorns start airing and everyone will be back hehe I think :sisi1
It has been already a years I got into lakorns hummm pretty much Vill's lakorns only. I can't say lakorns world lol

I hope everything is okay. I miss you too

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
It has been already a years I got into lakorns hummm pretty much Vill's lakorns only. I can't say lakorns world lol

I hope everything is okay. I miss you too
yeah just vill's lakorns but I've been watching others lakorns lately while waiting for this lakorn to air, this one is taking forever :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: June plz come fast!!!:crybaby2:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
yeah just vill's lakorns but I've been watching others lakorns lately while waiting for this lakorn to air, this one is taking forever :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: June plz come fast!!!:crybaby2:

Honestly I want to skip when I watch lakorn if it's not Vill XD haha Keep waiting

Whaaaaat? :sconf: I hope they change the ending....That would be tragic. :roto2palm:

Me three! Since this one is taking forever to air, I might try a few other Thai dramas in the meantime. But I only have so much love to give and Vill has a lot of it so we will see how watching other stars go. :campeon2:

And I just have to say that I love Vill a lot. I recently saw a subbed clip of her interview (where she's asked about working with Toomtam) and she's so funny and down to earth. I loved how when they asked her what's her secret to being beautiful and she replies that you just have to put on a lot of makeup. :applaudit::abrazo: And then more seriously, that it's about taking care of yourself. :icon12: I just don't understand why the Thai media is so against her when she's such a gem. :shakehead:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Think they will change the ending cuz looks like we are going to have a WILLING scene grrr I just can't wait

Whaaaaat? :sconf: I hope they change the ending....That would be tragic. :roto2palm:

Me three! Since this one is taking forever to air, I might try a few other Thai dramas in the meantime. But I only have so much love to give and Vill has a lot of it so we will see how watching other stars go. :campeon2:

And I just have to say that I love Vill a lot. I recently saw a subbed clip of her interview (where she's asked about working with Toomtam) and she's so funny and down to earth. I loved how when they asked her what's her secret to being beautiful and she replies that you just have to put on a lot of makeup. :applaudit::abrazo: And then more seriously, that it's about taking care of yourself. :icon12: I just don't understand why the Thai media is so against her when she's such a gem. :shakehead:
LOL just put a lot of makeup, this girl sure is funny she never failed to makes me laugh. Hehe I just love her a lot that's all. She so different than other actresses, her personalities is which make her even more beautiful. Truthfully she really is a goddess even without makeup. I will take as they are jealous of her or didn't favor her bright personalities.

Last edited:
Think they will change the ending cuz looks like we are going to have a WILLING scene grrr I just can't wait

LOL just put a lot of makeup, this girl sure is funny she never failed makes me laugh. Hehe I just love her a lot that's all. She so different than other actresses, her personalities is which make her even more beautiful. Truthfully she really is a goddess even without makeup. I will take as they are jealous of her or didn't favor her bright personalities.
Willing scene???? Forreals?? :naughty2::neng2kb: Gah!!! I'm so excited! I hope it's a hot and steamy one (wishful thinking)... :roto2gaydude: :love:

I haven't watched any other female actors to see how they are in interviews and such, but Vill is always so upbeat and cheerful. I don't understand anything she's saying, but she has such a friendly positive aura about her. Maybe she's fake in real life, but I don't sense that about her. And producers are always recognizing her hard work so that theory seems even less plausible. Oh, the media. :shakehead: I just hope Vill knows she has a lot of fans who love and support her. :number_one:

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
Yeah shes so funny and humble in her interviews (thats one of the reasons why i love her <333

Villnan is that u in ur avatar?