[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yes, I'm clearing up my schedule to sub all of Vill's projects. It's like when they come, they come in a pack. Lol

There will be Club Friday's Home, Take Me Home the movie, ALTK, and NLSH, all together in the summer. Wow! I'll try my best. I'll probably be very slow though. Lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Too bad, I'm not going to be free like this in summer. Cuz of my surgery I switched my classes to summer, now I'm going to have another small surgery at 30th. Oh well luckily, I will have only two or three classes and it's not going to be every day so I will help you when you need help. SUSU

Step

Mrs James Ma
June :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: I did not know it will be soon. I know June is far but I thought they will air this end of the year or next year  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Take care of your health first. I'll continue praying for you na ja! Praying for a speedy and smooth recovery for you.

Yeah, let's hope my work clears by June. If not, I may sub only on the weekends. Plus, it depends on how many people are willing to help out too. Has anyone started a Viki page for ALTK and NLSH yet? If not, that should be the first thing since Viki needs to approve that first.

Anyway, can't wait until summer!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I am healthy and never sicked since I was born. That's probably why this bother me a lot and has surgery, thank you ja

It's okay even if it's weekends we can wait, don't rush and take  times. We will cheer you! So many fans are asking me where they have to watch  Vill's lakorn with sub when its air. I answered them don't worry haha

How about you start it I'm scared they will reject me since I've never done it before.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I'll create the pages on Viki this weekend to get the ball rolling.

Stay with me na. I need to have a good support team to feel like I'm not doing everything in vain. Lol You know how I feel?! Subbing isn't easy. I may need to time and sub altogether, which will take a lot of time and brain cells. Lol A lot of Vill fans have come and go or gone inactive, so sometimes, even I feel like quitting, but I feel like Vill still needs us. She's not at a spot where I can leave yet. I feel like I would be such an unloyal person in general if I was only here during the good times and leave her when it gets hard, you know?! Anyway, call me crazy but I do adore Vill greatly, so I feel like I should enjoy her moments being nang'ake. Lol

I adore others like Mew, Yaya, Kim, Pook and so forth but they have such strong and huge fan bases that they will be fine without me but with Vill, I literally am one of the front soldiers of her fanclub. Lol So everything is so personal. Haha. Seems like.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Gotta agreed you they thought I'm crazy as well. Don't worry I will do segment part, P'ka you just sub, I will also help you in subbing the part I know. I will be with you forever lets us help P'Vill as much as we can. The more we sub her lakorns, the more people will come and watch, she will be more famous then we can leave her, but I don't think I'm going leave her alone in scary TET world. So I better learn Thai. 

I will support you ALL THE WAY!