❤[ONE31] Sai Ruk Sai Sawat : Bifern Anchasa/Camilla Kittivat/Tongtong/Captain/Fluke/Dom/Tre

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, Jul 12, 2017.

1. fallenangel12345

fallenangel12345 sarNie Egg

Finally caught up with today's episode. Wow that new dude is sure evil, Pa and Pu start to argue about the girls, and Som is just as sneaky as always! Where did Pim's character go? Like she got kicked out or what?
    The preview looks intense.. Pa force kissing Pleaw, and that new dude sneaking to Ying Yor's bedroom. OMG, can't wait for tomorrow

2. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai ♫ ♪Dj Kisses [Spicy sarNie] ☻♥ Staff Member

Lol, so all Yingyor had to do all these years to get Pa was to ignore him? LOL.

geestory likes this.
  3. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

She lives in the guest house within the palace, she realize Dom will never take her back and has given up so all she does is play card and gamble now

Edit: Also, I think Thana doesn't actually even try to do anything to Yingyor, I think he tries to but realize she is the only person that treats him with kindness and doesn't look down on him and he thinks she is too good for him so he backs out. Unless I am thinking of a diff lakorn

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018 at 12:45 PM
    geestory likes this.
  4. 72701

72701 sarNie Adult

Yingyor's just tired all those dudes fighting over her.

5. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

And seemingly out of nowhere. She is trying her best to make the other girls happy and let both Poo and Pa go, but they keep flip flopping. I feel sorry for Som and Praew. Also, I wonder if Yingyor loves Pa or Poo right now because she kind of makes it sound like she has fallen for Poo already.

6. fallenangel12345

fallenangel12345 sarNie Egg

They finished filming yesterday. Wonder if they will stay to the original ending.

OMG, Tongtong and Tre are so cute, if they weren't brothers in this lakorn I would have shipped them 55555

[​IMG]

7. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

They probably will, most of the time these lakorns if they change some major bits, they will not change the ending, cause the ending is important. I do notice they added more developments to the storyline. In the old version, they didn't give much attention to Thana.

Side note: Bright (Thana) and Milly (Yingyor) looks good together! Wonder if they will ever get to pair.

8. 72701

72701 sarNie Adult

Thana & Yingyor do look good together. If it weren't for him liking Som (I question his taste in women) and of course, thinking rape is okay (that is a big no-no, and Thailand needs to step away from romantizing rape in their lakorns), he outshines the other guys in terms of personality and having a more interesting background.

9. geestory

geestory sarNie Hatchling

@72701 wtffff why would he like Som???

10. 72701

72701 sarNie Adult

@geestory he said to Som he wants to "win her". I guess it's because since she's this high class girl (from old money whereas he is new money) who is stuck up, is pretty, doesn't throw herself at him like other girls do and is a one guy kinda girl (being in love with Pa and scheming to rid Yingyor from him).