❤[GMMTV] Mint to be (?) : Mook Worranit/ Kristtps/ Nawat Phumphotingam/ Jirakit Kuariyakul

Discussion in '2018' started by dancy, Feb 1, 2018.

1. dancy

dancy sarNie Oldmaid

GMMTV preview their 2018 lakorn today:

Sorry don't know the p'ke full name:

Trailer:

72701 likes this.
  2. mayag

mayag sarNie Adult

Wow Mook's on fire lately. She's taking on more mature/challenging roles each time she's in a new project. Her acting also improves a little bit with each drama.

Is she super popular in Thailand right now? Is that why she keeps getting new projects one after the other? I'm just curious because I don't think she's a good actress. I'm still happy for her though!

thunder143 likes this.
  3. thunder143

thunder143 sarNie Hatchling

after my dear loser monster romance, she's taking mature roles lately... though i really loved her acting there compared to her previous dramas... i also liked how her character there differed from her usual "clumsy, naive" roles...

mayag likes this.
  4. mayag

mayag sarNie Adult

Yup that was a big change from her usual characters. I wasn’t expecting that.

thunder143 likes this.
  5. whitedove

whitedove sarNie Adult

The p'ek name is Krist Perawat (he's the star of the popular BL lakorn Sotus S The Series). Nawat is also more popularly known as White Nawat. The other n'ek (paired with White) is Nara Thepnupha.

6. whitedove

whitedove sarNie Adult

First poster:

minttobe_kristmookwhitenara.jpg

7. thunder143

thunder143 sarNie Hatchling

is there an official summary for this one already?? i watched the trailer but honestly can't understand what is going on... >.<