❤ [GMM25] Yuttakarn Bprab Nang Marn : Baifern Pimchanok & Tao Satthapong

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, Jan 22, 2018.

1. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai Staff Member

http://www.komchadluek.net/news/ent/307328

The series/lakorn has been confirmed and Baifern is likely the nang'ek. Some people are speculating it could also be Bifern Anchasa. But the Baifern Pimchanok is more likely the nang'ek. Pra'ek is still unconfirmed, but the names that are linked are Toomtam and Tongtong

Damn, girl got four lakorn-Series lined up lol.

2. 72701

72701 sarNie Adult

I can't read Thai. All I see is PChod. She must love Baifern. :p Since the movie with Mario, I haven't watched any of her stuff except for one until she went freelance. Best thing she did.

3. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Wow, Baifern got so many projects after leaving ch7. She’s on a roll!! Good for her.

preetam likes this.
  4. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Why not Toomtam Yuttana as p'ek ?

5. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Fitting:

The lakorn is going to air in China and Thailand, October 18th! Pra'ek is Tao Sattapong!

72701 likes this.
  6. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

Baifern and Tao look great. And OMG, is that the actresses who played in Toomtam and Mo's part Club Friday?

7. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Yes, that is Nara lol and she is in this lol.

8. xcinsationalx

Well, not sure what her role is but from the looks of it, I'm sure to dislike her in this too. Nothing against her as an actress, but I feel like a part of me will always remember her as a sneaky backstabber lol.

9. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Yep, even in her role in The Writer Series with Baifern and Linn, she wasn't exactly a backstabber but she mind as well should have been lol

10. TubbyTinker

TubbyTinker You're Average Person :)

I saw pictures from the fitting and they look so good together!!!! Most definitely tuning in to this!

11. xcinsationalx

She can just be the next up and coming n'rai lol

12. Asteri

Asteri sarNie Egg

poobae91, lidyadya and maimyang like this.
  13. Shila

Shila sarNie Egg

I'm so glad Thippy will sub this!!!![​IMG]

The teaser looks good!

maimyang, preetam and Asteri like this.
  14. maimyang

maimyang ur lovely, like a firework show.♡

Baifern’s character is Badass,, and made me laugh. Uh oh, don’t know what she’s capable of when and after she finds out what pra’ek has done!!!:D If I was the hero, I would definitely be scared! Or should we be scared of what the hero is capable of ??!!! Lol too excited!

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
  15. geestory

geestory sarNie Hatchling

holyyyyyyy cow i'm so excited to watch this!! Baifern looks so good in the teaser!

So happy that Thippy is going to sub this!!

16. maimyang

maimyang ur lovely, like a firework show.♡

17. geestory

Omg Thippy just released ep 1! She's so fast. I'm so grateful for her subs!

JJay likes this.
  18. CPY

CPY sarNie Adult

Yes, thanks to Thippy!

19. chasingoppas

chasingoppas sarNie Egg

whoa! ty for the links!

did not realize there are two different subbbers that are subbing this lakorn! i recently saw that there is a new subber called star moon? i saw that they subbed this as well and they uploaded early today so i watched ep 1 already. i noticed there were some eng spelling/translation/grammar mistakes though so i will probably watch thippy's version to compare. if people are impatient and don't mind the eng grammar problems, star moon uploads quickly? except things like spelling "paid" as "payed" bothers me

20. geestory

There's 2 diff subbers subbing this? I guess this lakorn's story line is really good!!! I'll just stick with waiting for Thippy's subs though. Must support one of my long time favorite subbers!

xcinsationalx, SuzieJ and TubbyTinker like this.