[GMM25] Ruk Long Jai To Be Continued : Toomtam Yuttana / Mo Monchanok

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I actually can only understand Thai by ear. I can't read Thai. I use google translator to read everything to me so I can translate when it comes to reading, haha!
I can ask one my subbing friends, if you want. I'll let you know! :)
Yeah that'd be great! :) Thank you! :D

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Episode 1 of RLJ with subs is finally is up!
I know this thread is only for part two, but I just wanted to give an update here. A little throwback to when Ploy and Jay were together. :crybaby2:
Ugh, Toomtam and Mo were so adorable! I loved all their scenes together.
Since this season only has 5 episodes, I'm going to try to get it done before season two comes out. Let's see!

P.S. I went back and noticed so many grammar mistakes, ahhh! Sorry.

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 1 of RLJ with subs is finally is up!
I know this thread is only for part two, but I just wanted to give an update here. A little throwback to when Ploy and Jay were together. :crybaby2:
Ugh, Toomtam and Mo were so adorable! I loved all their scenes together.
Since this season only has 5 episodes, I'm going to try to get it done before season two comes out. Let's see!

P.S. I went back and noticed so many grammar mistakes, ahhh! Sorry.

OMG that was super quick!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2:

I just watched it. TooMo are super cuteeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Baubai

sarNie Egg
Base on the trailer, it doesn't seem as appealing to me ):
But even so, I am still excited for the continuation!
I hope this doesn't disappoint mee!!!! GEE, I'M SUPER EXCITED!!!!!!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Official MV, song performed by Jannine Weigel:

OMG AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually really love the song!!!!!!!!!!!! And all those TooMo scenes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Do you know what the title of the song is in English? And how to spell the pronunciation of the Thai title in English?

sarNie Adult
Jannine did a good job singing the OST. @whitedove, do you know why Jannine has been getting a lot of flak lately? Seems like she has anti-fans for some reason.

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
OMG AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually really love the song!!!!!!!!!!!! And all those TooMo scenes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Do you know what the title of the song is in English? And how to spell the pronunciation of the Thai title in English?
It's actually a very aggressive title and song, haha! I'm not sure how to exactly put this into words, but the title is basically saying, "I've lost, but I'll get revenge," or "I've lost, but I'll riot." I'll ask for the correct English title translation from a friend and will let you know, but this song is definitely from Ploy's perspective of the story. She's fighting back!

Jannine did a good job singing the OST. @whitedove, do you know why Jannine has been getting a lot of flak lately? Seems like she has anti-fans for some reason.
But yeah, why is Jannine getting so much hate? I actually love her. Hmm...

NLee

sarNie Egg
As much as they were both wrong in some ways, I want them to end up together. (Of course only after Jay works hard to win Ploy back. And Ploy also get revenge and reveals that the other girl is bad) ;)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Umm as much as I love TooMo, the way they edited this makes me want Ploy to ditch Jay for good lol
Lol especially that smirk Jay did while looking at Ploy and hugging Pin at their wedding. :BangHead:

It's actually a very aggressive title and song, haha! I'm not sure how to exactly put this into words, but the title is basically saying, "I've lost, but I'll get revenge," or "I've lost, but I'll riot." I'll ask for the correct English title translation from a friend and will let you know, but this song is definitely from Ploy's perspective of the story. She's fighting back!
Thank you so much! :D :worship2:

whitedove

sarNie Adult
No idea. Probably because she's taking the time to work in Germany? Don't know if that's the real reason. *or maybe they're all just jealous that she's gonna be graduating university at 17*

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
No idea. Probably because she's taking the time to work in Germany? Don't know if that's the real reason. *or maybe they're all just jealous that she's gonna be graduating university at 17*
OFF-TOPIC, but she's graduating at a university at the age of 17?! Most people in America don't even start college that early, what?! I'm blown away.

P.S. That wasn't suppose to be a joke off of Jannine's single^^^ :p

sarNie Adult
lol people be hating. Why not just use it as motivation to do better yourself and be happy that Thailand have entertainers who are also great role models.

Edit: I can't stop listening to the OST. Help.:crybaby2:

Last edited: