[GMM25] Ruk Long Jai To Be Continued : Toomtam Yuttana / Mo Monchanok

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I just saw a clip on Mo's IG story of the director demonstrating a scene where he was pulling on another staff member's hair (he was looking at his script while he was acting this out). Ugh I really hope they don't make Ploy and Pin fight over Jay in this season. I'd really hate to see them ruin a potentially good sequel with cat fighting over a guy. So unnecessary and if that's all they wanted to do, was add more drama to it, I'd rather they didn't make a sequel at all. I won't be happy if they turn Ploy into a "b" who fights for a married man. She wasn't that bad to begin with so if they make that change in her, they're just gonna completely destroy her character. If there's anything they need to do in this season, it's to make Jay and Ploy end on good terms. Not add more drama to their relationship. Should've just left it at the original ending if that's the case.

sarNie Adult
Lol you already like it that much? The melody sounds okay so far, nothing too impressive. I can't judge it yet though since it was such a short clip. What are the lyrics about?
I can't hear the vocals that clearly but something about being forced to watch and not being embarrassed to lose.

sarNie Adult
If there's anything they need to do in this season, it's to make Jay and Ploy end on good terms. Not add more drama to their relationship. Should've just left it at the original ending if that's the case.
They did a really good job with Gypzy and Saiparn's sequel. In my opinion, it was actually equal if not better than the first. Gypzy lost her guy to Saiparn in that story.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
They did a really good job with Gypzy and Saiparn's sequel. In my opinion, it was actually equal if not better than the first. Gypzy lost her guy to Saiparn in that story.
That's the one with Mike and Bie right? What happened in the sequel? And how did it end? I only caught a glimpse of that one (the part where they were catfighting on the wedding day). That was actually what I was hoping they wouldn't do with this series. I mean, Gypzy's character seemed pretty raeng so it made sense for her character to cause drama with Saiparn even after they got married. But Mo's character in here wasn't like that in the first season. Even in the fitting pictures for this season, she looks like a sophisticated businesswoman so it would be out of character for her to cause drama with Pin. So I really hope they don't go that route with Ploy cause it would ruin totally ruin her character.

sarNie Adult
So I really hope they don't go that route with Ploy cause it would ruin totally ruin her character.
Gypzy, Golf, Bie & Saiparn. Golf was the old boyfriend who cheated on Gypzy with Saiparn. Bie is the new guy in part 2.

Gypzy's old guy, Golf, came crawling back after Saiparn revealed her true self. So that caused a lot of drama, and Gypzy had to defend herself. Karma eventually caught up to Saiparn in a really horrible/terrifying way that I didn't even want to see. I actually thought neither of the guys deserved Gypzy, because they were so easily fooled by the bad girl.

If Pin causes trouble with Mo, like Gypzy, she's gonna have to defend herself.

sarNie Adult
Yea. The nangek isn't an angel, but for him to marry the nangrai after the truth was revealed made me lose respect for him. Like dude, you dumb.

Did he really marry her though? I don't remember the ending, but it seem like pictures for the wedding. Maybe something happens to stop the marriage?

lol I need to rewatch it to refresh my memory but gonna wait until news of this one comes out.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Wasn't it an invitation to his wedding or he basically wed already? One of Mo's friend called her about it and sent her the picture.

He is dumb. He claims that he loves Mo, but got married so quick even before she did. She was still crying when she found out that she finally lost him. I'm forever sad, mad, and bruised by his character.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I watched the whole thing but since there weren't English subs, I didn't understand if Ploy's friend told her that Jay and Pin actually got married or were just about to get married. I always just assumed they already got married and Ploy's friend was just informing her about it. I never even thought about the possibility of them just being engaged but now looking back at the picture Ploy's friend sent her, Jay and Pin weren't even wearing wedding clothes. So it could've been pictures they took for their engagement party or something and Ploy's friend was asking her if she got an invitation to it. If that's the case, there's still some hope that Jay and Ploy can end up together in this sequel (if Jay and Pin haven't gotten married yet). :D Maybe they're just getting engaged and then Jay and Ploy will cross paths again and Pin will reveal her true colors. Then later (before they officially get married), Jay will realize he doesn't actually love Pin and cancel their wedding, and then Jay and Ploy will get back together.

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
Guys, I rewatched the whole thing lol. It was just pictures you take before a wedding or something. Ploy's friend invited her to the wedding. It didn't happen yet.

I still don't like Jay though. Dude's gonna have to do A WHOLE LOT to win back viewers who hated his guts by the end of part 1. After watching it again, a strong part of me hopes that the last thing Ploy said to him will come true. "If you don't choose me, you'll always be unhappy for the rest of your life." Throughout the whole ruse to expose Pin, Pin revealed herself to be who she is more than once to Jay, and he chose to ignore it. :mad:

I'm going to go read the Youtube comments now to see what fans have to say. :confused12:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh man I'm so nervous. More cat fighting clips from Mo's IG stories. Ploy can and obviously should defend herself if Pin starts a fight with her, but it'd be unnecessary drama and totally stupid for them to turn her into the monster. It'd be so out of character for Ploy to create a scene at someone else's wedding cause like I said before, she was never raeng to begin with-unlike Gypzy's character from Club Friday the Series 6. Even from the fitting pics for this season, Ploy looks so sophisticated and mature. Plus, the writers would totally destroy any good Ploy had left in her by making her the crazy ex who can't move on.

Both Nara and Mo were wearing wedding dresses in Mo's IG story-IDENTICAL wedding dresses that is. :rolleyes::BangHead::facepalm: Ploy better not turn psycho and show up at Jay and Pin's wedding trying to sabotage the bride's place. :mad: We'll be doomed if the writers go down that route... :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: Can't we just have a good sequel/ending season where Jay and Ploy work on redeeming themselves and fixing their mistakes instead of adding more drama and bad blood between them?

cr: ploy_sukwasa & Mo's IG story

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
They're filming at this beach today.

cr: toomtam.toomtimefc

These two photos below were posted by Mo and Toomtam. They're staying at the same hotel. :D

@xcinsationalx Mo posted this picture of herself at the hotel they're staying at and Ak commented "Very beautiful. @y.n.p.k (Toomtam's IG) Take good care of her". I didn't know what Ak meant by that at first but now I do. It's because Toomtam and Mo went on a mini trip together with the cast and crew to film for this. So Ak was telling Toomtam to take care of Mo on their trip. :nut::aaaaa::naughty2::love::cheer: I love TamMoAk's relationship. Toomtam and Ak are like Mo's protective older brothers hehehehe. They're always thinking of each other and looking out for one another. :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Older filming pics. Now this is what I wanna see. A put together Ploy. Not a psycho stalker ex. She looks so desolate here.

cr: ddonkub & pangkaowjaw

Last edited: