❤ [GMM25]Ngao: Aum Atichart/Pang Ornjira/Kao Jirayu/Pattie Ungsamalin

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
I hope it is from this! Hes looking good. I dont see much updates on this lakorn sadly. Missing aum lately
Yes missing him so dearly, I don't really follow NDFD, just catch up here and there and only focus on hot dudes Got & Aum...lol

I think it is from Ngao too.

The photos for Ngao he posted couple months ago, such a hot satan that I can't wait to watch .... :love:

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Omg this looks sooo good, he looks the part!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa:Gosh I can not wait!!!!!! Two of my fav lakorn remade, this and Dang Duang Harutai. Great time! Now they just need to remake SeraDaran, Sai Roong, and Tam Hua Jai and i will be content!!!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Omg this looks sooo good, he looks the part!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa:Gosh I can not wait!!!!!! Two of my fav lakorn remade, this and Dang Duang Harutai. Great time! Now they just need to remake SeraDaran, Sai Roong, and Tam Hua Jai and i will be content!!!
Do you know when this will begin? I havent heard much about this at all

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Well it's gmm25, you don't hear much about their BTS until it airs. I'm hoping soon though.
Me too! I know theres almost no chance of this being subbed but i hope to god someone does sub it. But ill watch it regardless. I think its soon cause aum has been posting abour this in his ig lately

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Me too! I know theres almost no chance of this being subbed but i hope to god someone does sub it. But ill watch it regardless. I think its soon cause aum has been posting abour this in his ig lately
Actually gmm25 is pretty lenient with English subs. If their lakorn is popular enough with international viewers, they will try to sub it. I THINK a few of their lakorns are on Netflix. I wouldn't know where to go request subbing though. I think if enough fans goes to gmm25 YT channel and ask if there will be English subs when the trailer comes out, they might consider it.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Actually gmm25 is pretty lenient with English subs. If their lakorn is popular enough with international viewers, they will try to sub it. I THINK a few of their lakorns are on Netflix. I wouldn't know where to go request subbing though. I think if enough fans goes to gmm25 YT channel and ask if there will be English subs when the trailer comes out, they might consider it.
I hope they do sub..if only ch3 was like that! Their international audience would become much bigger if they subbed their lakorns. Instead theyre taking down fansub pages even though theyre bringing more recognition to their channel. Idiotic thinking

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
I hope they do sub..if only ch3 was like that! Their international audience would become much bigger if they subbed their lakorns. Instead theyre taking down fansub pages even though theyre bringing more recognition to their channel. Idiotic thinking
Agreed with you!
Maybe they do that so they can sell the dramas for the countries around them?
But still idiotic thinking since people watch online mostly now, non of channel could stop those fansub pages no matter what, why don't they open to get bigger audience coming from outside? SMH

Sad if we can not watch Ngao with subtitle, as Kitkat516 said, might be we should request Engsub when the trailer comes out who knows may be we have a chance... lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Oh haha who’s n’ek? Okay~| I’ll tune in but make sure you fill me in too hahaha :)
Pattie ungsumalin is the n'ek. And yes tune in please. Aum A needs all the support he can get right now. Dont want him dissappearing from acting. Ill keep you filled in

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Pattie ungsumalin is the n'ek. And yes tune in please. Aum A needs all the support he can get right now. Dont want him dissappearing from acting. Ill keep you filled in
What????? That’s n’ek??? Sounds so disappointing :(