❤ [GMM25]Ngao: Aum Atichart/Pang Ornjira/Kao Jirayu/Pattie Ungsamalin

Vico

sarNie Adult
Okay, now that it is over, am I the only one who feels suuuuuuuuper disappointed by the lakorn ? I mean, overall, there’s not much happening, some things are not really well exploited (like the past relationship between Kwan and the Prince) and the ending feels rushed

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
Okay, now that it is over, am I the only one who feels suuuuuuuuper disappointed by the lakorn ? I mean, overall, there’s not much happening, some things are not really well exploited (like the past relationship between Kwan and the Prince) and the ending feels rushed
Is it over? Wow, I haven't catched up yet, I don't remember what ep I finished, maybe 14 or 15.
If I am not fan of Aum I won't watch this drama for sure.
I don't know how do others feel about this, but I feel so bored with everything.
Ok I can't expect any romance since everyone already made clear about Aum's character, but just in overall I don't feel any connection between the cast, all the characters are so superficial, I feel like all the cast just be there to read their script's lines and all.
Even Aum, although I adore him as he always shows up good looking but then I got bored with his character's personality colour.
Maybe this is gmm25 style? but for sure this style is not my cup of tea.

I still finish it to see what reason really made Aum saving Kwan so many time, because from what story told so far, there was nothing really outstanding that she did to earn his save in recent life.
For me acting is also a problem in this lakorn, everything seems bland to be honest.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Damn i forgot about this lakorn after the first epi. So it was disappointing huh? Im sad but I'll still check it out.