whitedove

sarNie Adult
awww I don't think I've ever seen Club Friday stuff get subbed. :( Unless your Thai friend watches it with you, you can hit me up and we can watch it together. I can 'splain, although my Thai isn't that great.

Actually, maybe I can just recap scenes on my Tumblr.
Club Friday 5 was subbed, at least the one with Pchy & Bie that I watched.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
New Club Friday 8 trailer, a lesbian love story starring Woonsen Virithipa, Paula Taylor and Peter Corp Dyrendal:

This part will start airing on 1 April.

sarNie Adult
Someone subbed it on IG. Rough subs but better than nothing. :) IG: thaidramatic_update

Even if this one doesn't end happily, I think Voonsen is gonna gain a lot of love for her role as Cee. The one with Baifern and Two ended nicely, but I already knew the ending from listening to the Club Friday radio on Youtube but didn't want to spoil it for anyone. :celebrate16: I'm so tempted to go see if this storyline was told on the radio. SUPER TEMPTED.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Someone subbed it on IG. Rough subs but better than nothing. :) IG: thaidramatic_update

Even if this one doesn't end happily, I think Voonsen is gonna gain a lot of love for her role as Cee. The one with Baifern and Two ended nicely, but I already knew the ending from listening to the Club Friday radio on Youtube but didn't want to spoil it for anyone. :celebrate16: I'm so tempted to go see if this storyline was told on the radio. SUPER TEMPTED.
Thanks! :)

Two/Baifern's ended well, so I don't think they'll make a To Be Continued for this part. They seem to usually pick the ones with vague or sad endings for TBC.