❤[GMM25] Club Friday Celebrities stories

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Trailer for the new part starring Nune Woranuch, Aum Atichart, Fon Sananthachat, Ice Apissada

This part will start on Oct 31st.

sarNie Adult
Club Friday Celeb - Noon & Aum on air now. Ep2 teaser.

Episode 1: She's marrying Aum to get back at his mom, and I think she's lying about being pregnant. He might start cheating on her once he finds out the truth or because of the loss of the baby. Neither Noon or Ice seem to be with their guy for love.

The good guys seem to be Organ and Boom.

Amethyst

sarNie Egg
This Fon girl is seriously annoying. Her voice is cringeworthy, like nails on a chalkboard and her acting has no rhythm at all. What were GMM thinking casting someone like her against a veteran like Nune when they should have gone for someone more worthy of Nune's talent? I would continue to watch for Nune and to see which real life celebrity situations this storyline is alluding to but those n'rais are gonna make it hard for me.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Are anyone guessing who is behind what story? Lol. These are some of the stories that are being alluded to or people anyway

Kob S & Brook,
Nune (So weird since she is in the series, rofl)
Aum Patcharapa
Pat Napapa
Aff-Songkran
Mam Katreeya
Pinky
Janie
Noosaba
Chompoo

sarNie Adult
That is a lot of people lol. I would not want my story being portrayed on live tv. If it were America, I think Club Friday would run into some legal problems. American celebs don't play. :rolleyes:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
That is a lot of people lol. I would not want my story being portrayed on live tv. If it were America, I think Club Friday would run into some legal problems. American celebs don't play. :rolleyes:
I think they wouldn't say anything as they would be admitting to the scandal lol