❤[GMM25] Club Friday Celebrities stories

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Does anyone feel like Sammy's story is basically Janie's story? Lol. The details are a bit of a hyperbole, but the dating/married to a rich powerful person's kik (in janie's case son), and then being abused. Media backlash after daring to expose him with her marks? Lol.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yup that part of Sammy's story was Janie's and how ironic that Ja played her role when those two dislike one another.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Let's dissect the lakorn a little lol

Who are they?

1. The celebrity that is addicted to drug but blamed it on depression and lack of sleep
2. The two koojin that had a shot gun wedding
3. The female celebrity that sleeps around
4. The mother of the female celebrity that is Extra lol
5. The female celebrity that got beat up ( one was Janie, and there's one more lol)
6. The person who was forced to ask for forgiveness by kraab the foot of a female celebrity's mom
7. The female celebrity who refused to do an event right before the event start because she does not like what they want her to do/wear
8. The female celebrity that left one channel/manager to go to another channel/manager without the previous channel/manager knowing until the opening of a lakorn
9. The manager that the mother accused of taking more than the necessary percentage
10. The female celebrity that rumored to once had an abortion
11. The female celebrity that the mom allows her koojin to come over and sleep with her

I think that's all i remember for now lol.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Let's dissect the lakorn a little lol

Who are they?

1. The celebrity that is addicted to drug but blamed it on depression and lack of sleep
2. The two koojin that had a shot gun wedding
3. The female celebrity that sleeps around
4. The mother of the female celebrity that is Extra lol
5. The female celebrity that got beat up ( one was Janie, and there's one more lol)
6. The person who was forced to ask for forgiveness by kraab the foot of a female celebrity's mom
7. The female celebrity who refused to do an event right before the event start because she does not like what they want her to do/wear
8. The female celebrity that left one channel/manager to go to another channel/manager without the previous channel/manager knowing until the opening of a lakorn
9. The manager that the mother accused of taking more than the necessary percentage
10. The female celebrity that rumored to once had an abortion
11. The female celebrity that the mom allows her koojin to come over and sleep with her

I think that's all i remember for now lol.
Is #4 and 7, Esther lol.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Definitely feels like a mystery-solving drama for us viewers lol.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
With the new one on, let's fill in some blanks on the old one haha

1. The celebrity that is addicted to drug but blamed it on depression and lack of sleep (Rome, there's no confirmation or proof that he's addicted to drug but the dialog where he said he took lots of meds because he couldn't sleep was so Rome)
2. The two koojin that had a shot gun wedding (Gubgib and Bie, the interview dialog to admit the pregnancy was so them lol)
3. The female celebrity that sleeps around (the scene where the pra'nang slept with each other on set was speculated to be Numfon and First)
4. The mother of the female celebrity that is Extra lol (Kwan's mom, Pancake's mom, Ester's mom)
5. The female celebrity that got beat up ( one was Janie, and Nook Sutida)
6. The person who was forced to ask for forgiveness by kraab the foot of a female celebrity's mom (Kwan's mom)
7. The female celebrity who refused to do an event right before the event start because she does not like what they want her to do/wear (Kwan, Ester, Matt)
8. The female celebrity that left one channel/manager to go to another channel/manager without the previous channel/manager knowing until the opening of a lakorn (Mai, Pancake, Jui)
9. The manager that the mother accused of taking more than the necessary percentage (Ae Supachai vs Mai's mom)
10. The female celebrity that rumored to once had an abortion (Gubgib/Mario. Coco, Mario's old manager spread the rumor that he took them to get an abortion)
11. The female celebrity that the mom allows her koojin to come over and sleep with her (Pancake)

Oh and does anyone remember who it was that was rumored to sleep with her pra'ek in the mobile home on set? (Yui and Tun lol)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

1. The celebrity that is addicted to drug but blamed it on depression and lack of sleep (Rome, there's no confirmation or proof that he's addicted to drug but the dialog where he said he took lots of meds because he couldn't sleep was so Rome)
2. The two koojin that had a shot gun wedding (Gubgib and Bie, the interview dialog to admit the pregnancy was so them lol)
3. The female celebrity that sleeps around (the scene where the pra'nang slept with each other on set was speculated to be Numfon and First)
4. The mother of the female celebrity that is Extra lol (Kwan's mom, Pancake's mom, Ester's mom)
6. The person who was forced to ask for forgiveness by kraab the foot of a female celebrity's mom (Kwan's mom)
7. The female celebrity who refused to do an event right before the event start because she does not like what they want her to do/wear (Kwan, Ester, Matt)
8. The female celebrity that left one channel/manager to go to another channel/manager without the previous channel/manager knowing until the opening of a lakorn (Mai, Pancake, Jui)
9. The manager that the mother accused of taking more than the necessary percentage (Ae Supachai vs Mai's mom)
10. The female celebrity that rumored to once had an abortion (Gubgib/Mario. Coco, Mario's old manager spread the rumor that he took them to get an abortion)
11. The female celebrity that the mom allows her koojin to come over and sleep with her (Pancake)

Oh and does anyone remember who it was that was rumored to sleep with her pra'ek in the mobile home on set? (Yui and Tun lol)

Omg hahahah so scandalous, I only expected a few of them and they turned out right. I was not expecting Matt nooooo lololol. As for the new one, who is Willy supposed to be? LOL.

Edit: I think I know who the basis of Willy's character is supposed to be, multiple people but one being a pra'ek that received the title "Pra'ek Tewada" yah?

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Omg hahahah so scandalous, I only expected a few of them and they turned out right. I was not expecting Matt nooooo lololol. As for the new one, who is Willy supposed to be? LOL.

Edit: I think I know who the basis of Willy's character is supposed to be, multiple people but one being a pra'ek that received the title "Pra'ek Tewada" yah?
I thought so too!!!!! Especially the part they said that he threw a tantrum to have technology help with covering up the wrinkles on his face lol. That was sooooo N.S and T.J. The part where they said that he was once rude and no one wanted to work with him any longer sounds like A.G once upon a time. He disappeared but now he's back as a changed man, impressed. I'm not complaining though cus I love him.

So what about the two younguns lol, should we analyze them or leave It? LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I thought so too!!!!! Especially the part they said that he threw a tantrum to have technology help with covering up the wrinkles on his face lol. That was sooooo N.S and T.J. The part where they said that he was once rude and no one wanted to work with him any longer sounds like A.G once upon a time. He disappeared but now he's back as a changed man, impressed. I'm not complaining though cus I love him.

So what about the two younguns lol, should we analyze them or leave It? LOL

I think the old star buying a script for a lakorn and only will let it be remade is also reminiscence of a woman star lol she has the rights to a story where she was the actress in the lakorn decades ago and she was nang'ek in the recent musical version. The story was "Country of Ours" Lol.

The two younguns I think it is pretty much apparent without even having to mention their names lol, everyone knows who it is lol.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh who was in that? I don't think I ever watched the major version..

whitedove

sarNie Adult

So scandalous lol! There are some of these that I wasn't aware of.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know in the first part, the guy that beat up ja's character, the gay guy being supported by someone powerful, could that be of Film and Sia Oat? Lol.