❤[GMM25] Club Friday Celebrities stories

Izce

sarNie Hatchling
For those who were able to watch this series, did dan and cheer ended up as a couple?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow I've been gone for a while. Haven't see this yet but I'm so happy GMM finally upload this series on their YT channel. Been waiting since it air to watch it.

sarNie Adult
I don't think they will end up together. If you watch the MV at the end it show Dan became a monk.
[/MEDIA]
Oh wow. He probably went through a lot of stuff to get to that point. Cheer seems happy for him while his mom is crying. Not sure if mom is happy or sad, but she looks more sad, doesn't she?

Kinda reminds me of KevJumba from Youtube. Guy was really popular, dropped off the face of the earth and became some sort of monk as well.

sarNie Adult
The flashbacks? Then yea, lol, sometimes. I hope every character getting screwed over come out stronger.

Willy and Kao celeb story coming up next. The storyline kinda actually reflects their real lives I feel. :p

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Dan's part episode 6:

Trailer for the next part starring Willie McIntosh, Kao Jirayu, Amy Amika, Nathatida Damrongwisetphanit, Penpak Sirikul:

The next part starts 29 August.