[GMM25] Bangkok Rak Stories - Pae Tarng : Hunz Isariy / Mo Monchanok

sarNie Adult
hahaha close interpretation there. I just got done watching it, too.

Seems like Mo is poor (I think) and moves in with her mom to the rich place with the three brothers. I'm not sure what her mom's relationship with the house is whether it's housekeeper or what, but the dad says he considers them to be family. Mouse (the middle) and Hunz (the oldest). And yes, they all will fall for her, because she's able to relate to them. It looks like it's gonna be really cute.

As for Jes, his story is about falling for someone who isn't ideally your type but feels right.

All four stories appear to be rom-coms which is good. I like watching light feel good stuff.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid

Hehehhhehe Jes and Mo ended up standing next to each other and chit chatting the whole time they were taking a group picture. Monpipat fans were there to support them both in each of their parts and lucky for them they got some JesMo moments also. :naughty2::nut:

cr to owners

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha close interpretation there. I just got done watching it, too.

Seems like Mo is poor (I think) and moves in with her mom to the rich place with the three brothers. I'm not sure what her mom's relationship with the house is whether it's housekeeper or what, but the dad says he considers them to be family. Mouse (the middle) and Hunz (the oldest). And yes, they all will fall for her, because she's able to relate to them. It looks like it's gonna be really cute.

As for Jes, his story is about falling for someone who isn't ideally your type but feels right.

All four stories appear to be rom-coms which is good. I like watching light feel good stuff.
Thank you so much! :worship2::worship2::worship2::aaaaa::aaaaa: That's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! So maybe Mo will pretend to be a hiso girl to get one of the guys to marry her? Sounds like Wilailuck from Fun Fueng all over again. XD Except this time she's the nang'ek. :D

sarNie Adult
You're welcome. Since she goes to live there with her mom, I think they all know who she is. There's one mystery character, Emma. I don't know if she's gonna present an obstacle to Mo.

I think Jes & Mo's airs in 3 months? I'm not sure. 2 are airing first, and I think it's Fon Sananthachat and Pae's parts? Not sure.

All this waiting. :crybaby2::drooling:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Looking good! And dang Mo has three guys for this one lol. Also when they show Jes and Mo in a sequence, but they're not in the same part =( Still like that they're shown in the beginning though =)

Thanks for always writing the times down Anonymous! Always saves me skimming time lol

sarNie Adult
I didn't know we could post FB vids on here. :p

I'm not sure if it will hurt them. Since Mo & Jes are so close from having worked together, neither of them seem close with their costars during press con. It's such a huge cast with people working together for the first time, it was kinda awkward to watch unlike the Club Friday press con where costars seem more close to each other.

Kudos to GMM for trying out new couples though and having people in their network broaden their roles and the people the work with.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't know we could post FB vids on here. :p

I'm not sure if it will hurt them. Since Mo & Jes are so close from having worked together, neither of them seem close with their costars during press con. It's such a huge cast with people working together for the first time, it was kinda awkward to watch unlike the Club Friday press con where costars seem more close to each other.

Kudos to GMM for trying out new couples though and having people in their network broaden their roles and the people the work with.
Haha yeah I only just figured out how to post facebook videos a while ago. XD

Jes and Mo are close friends in real life and they've worked together a lot recently so I can see why they're more friendly with each other during the group picture. But in the individual pictures you can see that Mo gets along well with her other male costars too. She's worked with both Mouse and Hunz before. Plus, they're both Exact actors. :) I think only Jes and Gypzy were a bit awkward. But it's refreshing to see new pairings and ensemble casts. From the trailers it seems like everyone has pretty good chemistry with each other so that's good. :D

^Hunz captioned this picture "My nang'ek is smiling. Who will lose the way to know each other? : ")" Hehe that's so cute. :love::icon12:

cr: hunz_iph, hunzts8_fc, at_nid, tuzziezzz, hunzlovelight, hunzhomepantip, mousenatcha & prame_pumipat

And of course, JesMo fans had to capture some of their moments as well. :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

^JesMo fans captioned this: "Talk together forever". It's true, they were talking to each other the whole time. :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

^Jes was pointing out Mo's fansigns. :pancarta:

cr: timetobehappiness, kad_acharee & monpipatworld

Mo is talking with both Jes and Hunz here. :D

cr: momonchanokfc

These were the light up fansigns I was talking about. :cheer::aaaaa: So proud and happy that Mo is finally getting the love she deserves. :clap::icon12:

cr: ilove_momonchanok, m_hormnam & kad_acharee

Looking good! And dang Mo has three guys for this one lol. Also when they show Jes and Mo in a sequence, but they're not in the same part =( Still like that they're shown in the beginning though =)

Thanks for always writing the times down Anonymous! Always saves me skimming time lol
Lol I know. It seemed like the trailer focused around her too. I love it. :D

I was so happy that they introduced Mo after Jes in the first trailer hehehehe. :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: I wonder if they did that intentionally. :naughty2::nut::p

Mo looked so gorgeous when she turned around. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

You're welcome. Since she goes to live there with her mom, I think they all know who she is. There's one mystery character, Emma. I don't know if she's gonna present an obstacle to Mo.

I think Jes & Mo's airs in 3 months? I'm not sure. 2 are airing first, and I think it's Fon Sananthachat and Pae's parts? Not sure.

All this waiting. :crybaby2::drooling:
I saw a little scene in the teaser of Hunz with another girl so I think that was Emma and he's gonna be interested in her character.

Oh that makes sense. It seems like Jes and Mo's parts didn't film that much yet. Fon's part has the most scenes filmed from the trailers. Did they say when the first parts would be airing?

Haha I know. We have to wait for this and Ruk Long Jai To Be Continued. :crybaby2:

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
These are their character names. Can someone do me a favor and write their names in English so I can update it on wiki? I would greatly appreciate it. :thumbup::worship2:
แทน & ใบตอง

Also, correct me if I'm wrong but did they say this series will start airing every Saturday on July 15?

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
Hopefully, someone helps with names. They sound like Tan & Baitong to me.

I saw something about the 15th on GMMBravo FB, so we're waiting a little more than 3 months.

Teaser for the 4 Parts:

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
GREAT NEWS! This part will be airing alongside Fon's part every Sunday at 5PM starting on July 16 (Fon's part airs every Saturday at 5PM starting on July 15th)! Yay!!!!!!!!! Much sooner than I expected! Woohoo!!!! Can't wait to see Mo, Hunz and Mouse! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer: @72701 @xcinsationalx

cr: gmmbravo FB

I wonder how long each episode is going to be. It doesn't seem like they've filmed much yet, so if it's already going to be airing soon, that means they're either gonna be filming simultaneously while it airs, or they just simply don't have that much to film because each episode will be short. I hope GMM subs it like how they're subbing their U Prince series.

Hopefully, someone helps with names. They sound like Tan & Baitong to me.

I saw something about the 15th on GMMBravo FB, so we're waiting a little more than 3 months.

Teaser for the 4 Parts:

THANKS! :thumbup::worship2:

Is there threads for the other parts of this series too?
Originally, I thought this was gonna be Mo's new sitcom so I only made a thread for this part. Someone can make separate threads for the other parts if they want. :)

Last edited:

whitedove

sarNie Adult
I wonder how long each episode is going to be. It doesn't seem like they've filmed much yet, so if it's already going to be airing soon, that means they're either gonna be filming simultaneously while it airs, or they just simply don't have that much to film because each episode will be short. I hope GMM subs it like how they're subbing their U Prince series.

Originally, I thought this was gonna be Mo's new sitcom so I only made a thread for this part. Someone can make separate threads for the other parts if they want. :)
Unfortunately GMM BRAVO (that is producing this series) doesn't sub their lakorns. U-Prince is produced by GMMTV so that's another different company already, even though both GMM BRAVO and GMMTV are technically production companies under GMM Grammy (same status as Exact and GDH). All these production companies have different managements so it's up to their discretion whether to provide subs or not. So far among all the production companies under GMM Grammy, only GMMTV has consistently been providing official subs. Even GMM25's in-house production (that produces lakorns like Club Friday Series and Love Songs Love Series) don't provide subs.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
GREAT NEWS! This part will be airing alongside Fon's part every Sunday at 5PM starting on July 16 (Fon's part airs every Saturday at 5PM starting on July 15th)! Yay!!!!!!!!! Much sooner than I expected! Woohoo!!!! Can't wait to see Mo, Hunz and Mouse! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer: @72701 @xcinsationalx

cr: gmmbravo FB

So exciting! I hope this is a good one!

Unfortunately GMM BRAVO (that is producing this series) doesn't sub their lakorns. U-Prince is produced by GMMTV so that's another different company already, even though both GMM BRAVO and GMMTV are technically production companies under GMM Grammy (same status as Exact and GDH). All these production companies have different managements so it's up to their discretion whether to provide subs or not. So far among all the production companies under GMM Grammy, only GMMTV has consistently been providing official subs. Even GMM25's in-house production (that produces lakorns like Club Friday Series and Love Songs Love Series) don't provide subs.
No!!!!!!! So sad...I hope someone subs this then

sarNie Adult
OMG THAT IS GREAT NEWS!!! THE WAIT WILL BE SHORTER!!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

I heard one of the cast say things were shot really fast. I don't remember who. It made me think there will be less eps like 4-5? Not sure what the person meant when they made that comment.

Usually @whitedove starts all the GMM threads. All this might be too much for her. :p

whitedove

sarNie Adult
OMG THAT IS GREAT NEWS!!! THE WAIT WILL BE SHORTER!!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

I heard one of the cast say things were shot really fast. I don't remember who. It made me think there will be less eps like 4-5? Not sure what the person meant when they made that comment.

Usually @whitedove starts all the GMM threads. All this might be too much for her. :p
Haha yeah, actually GMM BRAVO's productions usually slip out of my radar since they don't normally get much attention lol. I think this is the first they got some popular names in their series/lakorns.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
More filming.

cr: ae132 & hunz_iph

Awww that sucks. Hopefully someone else subs it. This part looks good. :sad6:

@TubbyTinker said in the previous page that this series will have 52/54 episodes altogether. So that means each part should have 10+ episodes. Since it's gonna air soon and they're still filming, I'm just wondering if each episode is gonna be short, like a sitcom. :confused12:

Haha yeah, actually GMM BRAVO's productions usually slip out of my radar since they don't normally get much attention lol. I think this is the first they got some popular names in their series/lakorns.
Yeah, GMM Bravo seems to be hyping this series up. Hopefully it does well for them. :)