❤ Friendly REMINDER!

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by .miko, Jul 9, 2008.

Tags:
  1. sarN

sarN sarNie Granny

Cell , can u pin the current air lakorn , i accidence unpin it , i don't remember all of it ^_^

2. Katerine

Katerine Butterfly123

I've just finished Fai Ruk Arsoon & Fai Chon Saeng, to the best i can do, until more news and and pics come out :p

but can do Apimheuma Mahasedtee, Buang Hong 2009, Ruk Tae Gae Dai?

if you want me to do anymore i can ^_^

3. cecilia

cecilia Staff Member

i'll go through if no one did already ..

since everyone's doing so and so, i think i'll just go through the small and simple one first to organize it LOl

4. sarN

sarN sarNie Granny

5. Katerine

Katerine Butterfly123

okay done ^_^

6. sarN

sarN sarNie Granny

wat about Buang Hong 2009 ?

7. n_naruk

n_naruk TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA

I posted in Jong Gon Glin Tien.
    Can I also do Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Mah if it's not done or taken yet?

8. sarN

sarN sarNie Granny

no it's not taken , it's ready :wub:

9. jeeja

jeeja Miss SMILES :D

^Hey Sarn, if you don't mind could you put me on "Hua Jai Sila" since there's not much 2 update on DRRT I'll go back and work on that one.

10. sarN

sarN sarNie Granny

11. Katerine

Katerine Butterfly123

I'm just editing the first post now :lol:

12. n_naruk

Ok, I just edited Jong Gon Glin Tien. Did I do it right? If so, then I will do Poo Yai Lee.

13. sarN

sarN sarNie Granny

there are no right or wrong way , some info is better than none at all , thank you very much for putting the time and effort, "Poo Yai.." been ready

14. n_naruk

I'm gladly to help. I'm guna finish up Poo Yai later on tonight. Can I also do Hua Jai Song Park, Likit Song Pandin, Rabum Duang Dao and Tat Dao Butsaya? Hope that's not too much to ask for at one time ;)

Edited: Can I also do Yok Lai Mek? Since those ones I listed doesn't have much updates on them.

15. amikrazie

amikrazie sarNie Oldmaid

im sorry to bother..but i just realized that the title of this thread or section reads ..currently boardcast & new lakorn

shouldnt it read "current broadcast & new lakorn instead? im only bringing this up since you guys are cleaning up and stuff. that's all! ^_^ or correct me if im wrong.

16. kjc1994

kjc1994 sarNie Adult

I can organize Yok Lai Mek, Jai Rao, Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong, and Sapai Look Toong if they aren't taken :)!

17. raymond_obsessed

raymond_obsessed Just plain obsessed

^I just finished WWHJ, and I was gonna do Jai Rao next...I was eventually gonna do RNHJRJ, I'm trying to do all my favorite lakorns, but you can do that cuz I have 4 other threads to do, but I'll definitely do JR's.

18. sarN

sarN sarNie Granny

Noy, can u go post in there http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...5469&st=660

jeeja , it's ready http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...=13334&st=0

amikrazie !! You just realize it after all these years ? Did you catch the other grammar mistake on the forum as well-- trust me there are plenty :lol: . It took me 4 years to realize the grammar mistake on the forum i created and it wasn't me that catch the grammar error -- it was one of the member !! She pointed it out to us , Darvil knew about it but he didn't want to correct my mistake cuz he said it became part of the forum , plus let's see how many member catch it! Did you think http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz was a slang word ? I meant to spell it with an "ss" but i make a typeo with my pinky and i publish the forum without realizing it , there was many time i could had correct it to "discuss" when we kept switching server but i kept forgetting and after a while , i just let it be! Can you find any another typo i did on the forum ? There more :lol: and it been like that for more than 5 years without anyone knowing it , well beside that one member that pointed out to us haha .

19. sarN

sarN sarNie Granny

I believe raymond_obsessed said she will do "Jai Rao" and NoyV asked for "Yok Lai" . Can you go post in "Ruk Nee" and "Sapai Look" ? You can find the lakorn link here http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=3416

20. n_naruk

K sarn, I posted in YLM already ^_^