❤️ Friendly REMINDER!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
"too tall" might have been the excuse that aom used, but i think it was because he wasn't too yummy to look at. lol for realz, if u aint pra ek material, you aint pra ek material. for anyone who says that looks don't matter, looks are what makes up 80% of the viewers' reason for watching lakorns. or else u wouldn't be seeing good looking people either. some of the new comers can't act for shiznit, but because they look good they were able to sneak in...and vice versa. i mean, i'm not saying that that is the case for all casting situations, but it does play its part in the majority of the decision-making, i think. haha

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol P'thookie maybe, but the thing is that w/ exact I think they care about quality more than the looks except for in some cases where they keep exaggerating their storylines lol.. and I doubt that it's because of looks maybe for channel 3 that's the case but channel 3 their actors are good looking and talented in most cases if you see Ch 7 they have very limited pra'eks lol but the good ones are the ones that a bit sore to the eye lmao. For nang ek's they have plenty to choose from I think.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea but he couldn't do nothin he's only a newbie. oh well it's ok he'll have more roles and maybe da lakorn he's in will be better than athit ching duang lol

oh shiet i'm slow. by da time i posted dere were to posts up already lol

lol erm maybe back then exact was more for quality. not so much now lol their new actors are perdy bad lol but da guys aint all dat cute either LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think out of all the newbies I'm in love more with Aerin :wub: LOL and yeah back then Exact was all about quality now they like to exagerate things like oh gawd everytime I see Pei in a lakorn I feel like Im gonna snap some people's neck off LOL

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
HAHAHA yea lol dats a good description for her lol she gots lots of energy in dat tiny body of hers lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
tui isnt that tall... maybe he was the one who leaked out aom's pictures :lol: whoa... he is :unsure: but he is decent not decent enough to be pra ek. lol i havent seen much exact lakorns like i used to...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I think out of all the newbies I'm in love more with Aerin :wub: LOL and yeah back then Exact was all about quality now they like to exagerate things like oh gawd everytime I see Pei in a lakorn I feel like Im gonna snap some people's neck off LOL
aweee.... I actually missed that shaved whore! :loool: Aerin is sooooo cute!! She outshines Wiew or whatever her name is in KLP. :lol:

LOL she overacts like whoaaa lol so annoying. i liked her a lot in so saneha
So Saneha...? is that Oil/Aum P lakorn??

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
dang! i leave for like two seconds and there are already fifty million posts. hahaha anywho, like i said, it's not gonna be in all cases that looks override all other decision-making factors. but for the most part...even with exact...if it's not looks, it's seniority and popularity, then quality. the popularity factor plays a key role with all channels. the newcomer actors these days are...how can i put it...not all there. if it's not their looks, it's their acting. and if it's not their acting, it's their looks...regardless of what channel they come from. lol

as for pei, yeh, she totally overdoes her roles, but at least you know she can reach that level of emotion. she just needs to bring down a notch or four. hahaha! while, on the other hand, sometimes i wonder if the new incomer actors even remember if they are shooting a lakorn or not...so emotionless...or forced! lmao. don't you miss the good ol' days? :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
jaa noy, so saneha is oil/aum's lakorn. pei played as aum's friend who got pregnant by their other friend which is oil's adopted brother LOL

ohhhh i liked pei a lot in sohngkhraam nangfah!!! she was funkin HILARIOUSSSSSS lol

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
jaa noy, so saneha is oil/aum's lakorn. pei played as aum's friend who got pregnant by their other friend which is oil's adopted brother LOL

ohhhh i liked pei a lot in sohngkhraam nangfah!!! she was funkin HILARIOUSSSSSS lol
dang, i didn't watch songkramnangfah because i wasn't a fan of kong. however, i might now just to see pei be all crazy again. lol i've tried watching kong SO MANY TIMES, but i don't know why i can't seem to like him. some of his lakorns are freakin good too! but i just keep imagining different people in his roles. lmao

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

Ahh... I started watching that lakorn So Saneha but never finished it. Maybe because I couldn't get into it. LOL. I was gonna watch sohngkhraam nangfah but never got to it. :lol:

dang, i didn't watch songkramnangfah because i wasn't a fan of kong. however, i might now just to see pei be all crazy again. lol i've tried watching kong SO MANY TIMES, but i don't know why i can't seem to like him. some of his lakorns are freakin good too! but i just keep imagining different people in his roles. lmao
hahah. I know what you mean Thookatha! I've watched a few of Kong's lakorn & i don't know, can't get myself to like him. LOL. I absolutely loveee his lakorn with Vicky S. One of my favorite. hehe.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
omg what was the name of the lakorn that he did with vicky? i've been meaning to find out. totally forgot about it! haha

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg what was the name of the lakorn that he did with vicky? i've been meaning to find out. totally forgot about it! haha
LOL. It's Sapai Jao. :D I loveee this lakorn! Kong wasn't too bad in this lakorn... maybe because he didn't talk as much. LOL.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
kong was in maybe 10% of sohngkhraam nangfah LOL so u'll be ok w/ it. he so god damn old school looking LOL

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
LOL. It's Sapai Jao. :D I loveee this lakorn! Kong wasn't too bad in this lakorn... maybe because he didn't talk as much. LOL.
ohhhh that one. sorry, forgot about that one. i saw it. that lakorn was awesome. aon was cute too. lol but hey, didn't vicky and kong have another lakorn together? OH NO WAIT, it might have been kong and ann alicha. do you know which one i'm talking about by chance? help me!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
kong was in maybe 10% of sohngkhraam nangfah LOL so u'll be ok w/ it. he so god damn old school looking LOL
Oh... so he wasn't the pra'ek in sohngkhraam nangfah??? I thought he was! LOL.

He's an old fart. LOL. I kiddd :D I can't believe all these old school pra'ek are still around...!