❤️ Friendly REMINDER!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
So random ahahaha! Fish?

Don't worry Tina, I am a bad pet owner too. I don't know how many times I forgot to feed my dog. lmao I leave the feeding to my sister. I just take him out to poop *sometimes*
HAHAHAHAHA i know, i was reading, then saw fish out of nowhere. for tina, bad pet owner is putting it lightly. she murders pet fishies for a living. LMAO...jk jk jk my sweet nong tina...sort of...LOL...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hey I fed the fish I clean it's tank and everything but then it die on its own because of the weather! I even have an expensive heater thing for it but it was just to darn cold here

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
sometimes it can get real cold but because we're use to hot weather we aren't so use to cold weather you know.. like sometimes 40 will be cold to us lol and some people are like thats cold? we go below zero here lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
hahahaaa yea like in mn where i used to live it would get -20 and lower but here in md we have warm winters. oh my garsh it was 50 somethin today but they say it's gonna drop down in da 30s next week :(

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
It's storming real hard right now but yet we're still like in our 60's I think and there are a few tornado watch.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol tina, yep thats cold alright... anything below room temperature is cold to me ....

i know that part of tx snow and thats a fact since i was once a texan myself...dont remember much ...all i remember was seeing soft white stuff covering the cars the lawn and the street and falling down the walkway all the way to the car..lol i dont even remember the pain...i guess thats the only good thing bout being a kid you cant remember everything.

and when it gets hot it sure gets hot as hell over there...visit there bout two yrs ago ..it was one of those sticky humid no fresh air to breathe kind of hot lol...

i cant stand cold neither..im like a warm blooded mammal (actually i am) i rather feel cozy and be comfortable.

like here in ca...it could be 100 degrees out but i still have a sweater/coat on at work..they be blasting the ac...and i cant stand that cold breeze actually feels more than a breeze..sitting right underneathe the vent..so it aint cute!

hmmm the subject totally changed...from killing fishes to weather. :lol:

transcend89

sarNie Adult
so annoying when stars are confirmed for many lakorns and then they're too busy so they can't star in it...giving fans false hope

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
so annoying when stars are confirmed for many lakorns and then they're too busy so they can't star in it...giving fans false hope
i feel ya..i was quite disappointed on some of my anticipated lakorn to watch to only found out that they were taken by other actors than the one originally listed. :(

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
i know what u guys mean it's happened to me countless of times lol and even if it's confirm they change the leads sometimes which is kind of lame lol like in Artit Ching Duang they were already filming and they decided to change the pra'ek how messed up is that