[CH8] Game Payabath : Film Rattapoom/Amy Klinpratoom

spanky

sarNie OldFart
awww... Her man saved her...the bed scene was cute. Thought sm pra'nang moment It was a good moment.

P'k deadly stare at those 2 gossip batty about n'k getting married...hahaha

I feel bad for Ji but she has Chut....

nxt ep..akee hugs Chaba and says he misses her...awww...

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I love how Akkee starting to show his true feelings, just melts me even if he done many bad.

Was happy Akkee got a taste of his own medicine when getting framed and bo one believed him just like how he blamed Chat.

I missed the preview of the next episode. I need to know asap what is gonna happen.

katia katy

sarNie Egg
I love how Akkee starting to show his true feelings, just melts me even if he done many bad.

Was happy Akkee got a taste of his own medicine when getting framed and bo one believed him just like how he blamed Chat.

I missed the preview of the next episode. I need to know asap what is gonna happen.
Here some img about akkee:icon12:Chabba ---sooo sweet--- can't wait:love::love::love: :
gamepayabarb_ch8-2.JPG Image.aspx.jpg Screenshot_2017-05-05-12-52-42.png Screenshot_2017-05-05-13-40-32.png

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Doubt it! I was reading episode summaries and it's up to only 18 on manager and 20 on another site.
Wow, stretching it out as possible i guess but then again the episodes are only 1 1/2 hrs long.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Wow, stretching it out as possible i guess but then again the episodes are only 1 1/2 hrs long.
The summaries don't match with the episodes airing length, some summaries are really short and others longer. I haven't watch up to date... only here and there... busy with my study finally have Internet a few days ago.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The Ep is only about 1 hrs...i think it's like 24..26 ep?

Can't wait for the new Ep..more bedroom scenes!

katia katy

sarNie Egg
:icon12:Don't worry we will get to see lot of bed and sweet scene later on:icon12::love: :love: , I think the end is pretty close chapter 21 of the summary has already come out,in it akkee will find out the one who is behind his sister tragedy i think chapter 16 matches with ep 11 so...

Kim123

sarNie Adult
There's probably another willing scene, i dont think she's pregnant now since she got punched in the stomach.

During the kidnapping scenes i thought Chabaa and Ji hands were tied but the weren't lol

Kim123

sarNie Adult
is it just me, or does this lakorn showcase a lot of cleavage?
Especially Chaba.
Yes especially Chabaa!!! I thought it was just me who thougt that. Probably trying to get Akkee attention, kidding. I guess they try and make her classy, standout from others? I dont know

katia katy

sarNie Egg
I wonder what episode will that be in. Hehehe
I cant get enough of Chabaa and Akkee :love:

Do you think Chabaa will be pregnant? The first image looks like she's fainting again. Lol
They didn't mention why she fainted at all? But i don't think she is pregnant cauze until the last chapter emm they didn't do it , they were alone for the whole night but akkee was a gentleman, he treated her with so much gentleness , love and care , there is soo much sweetness in this ep I am sooo excited ...can't wait .....
Screenshot_2017-05-06-07-39-10.png Screenshot_2017-05-06-07-39-00.png