[CH8] Game Payabath : Film Rattapoom/Amy Klinpratoom

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Well this episode was a disappointment for me, not enough scenes of Akkee and Chabaa. Getting frustrated and annoyed of Ket and Chabaa's mom. I expected more, also wanted to see more development of chemistry between Akkee and Chabaa also Chat and Ji. Not too sure how I'll feel about the next episode based on the teaser. I feel like the lakorn is starting to drag. Akkee is still too stubborn not willing to investigate actually happen to Sa.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Akkee has feeling for Chabaa but also try prevent his feeling cause she's Chat brother. Sadly he still have feelings and cares for Ji. My favourite scene was when Chabaa thank Akkee for saving her and he responded back

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Yes, too much of Ket and Chaaba's mom!

Seems like the dad is on to something but why would he go and confront her agrrr...
typical storyline hehe.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Ikr!!! Stupid dad, Was interesting and different, dont want to become a typical storyline. I dont want to lose interest

Lanii

sarNie Egg
I watched a video or teaser ( not sure how should I call it) and i saw Akkee is injured and Chabba is feedings him. I think that might be in ep11 or so. Yeah tonight Ep is quite disappointing because too much Kat I ant not wait to to see what's gonna happens when Akkee found out the truth and I want Chabba to punish him as long as she could lol ..

spanky

sarNie OldFart
They are trying to build the conflict..i guess... be will find out soon...too bad not much pra'nang scene... I'll hold out to watch both until 2morrow...

I fwd the mom... she's trying to marry chaba off... another abduction?

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I need to watch today's episode. I feel bad for them all, tbh. Well, the pra'nang, chat & ji. Can't wait to see their relationship develop more...like the sweet scenes. lol

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I wonder what Akkee is going to do when Chabaa marry/engage Sarut. For sure another abduction. I'm sure Akkee won't let his "wife" marry another man. lol

spoilers
Can't wait to see this part

Sorry i never attached picture so im not sure why there are so small?

Lanii

sarNie Egg
I wonder what Akkee is going to do when Chabaa marry/engage Sarut. For sure another abduction. I'm sure Akkee won't let his "wife" marry another man. lol

spoilers
Can't wait to see this part

Sorry i never attached picture so im not sure why there are so small?
I can't see the pictures

Last edited:

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I could see on my laptop but not on my phone?
How do you fix it?

katia katy

sarNie Egg
(1).jpg in these ep chaba will ran away to her friend bcoz she doesn't want to get engaged to sarut so akkee followed her and confessed his love to her ,she is crying here bcoz she got all confused not bcoz akkee was mean to her