❤[Ch7] Sanaeha Maya (Gao Neung See Entertainment): Ann Sirium/Sammy Cowell/Kelly Thanapat

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by Mahalo, Nov 30, 2015.

1. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai ♫ ♪Dj Kisses [Spicy sarNie] ☻♥ Staff Member

The more I watch, the more it frustrates me because there are some things that are just soooo stupid lol. Channel 7 took a big hit when they lost someone like Jakjaan too. Jakjaan was one of their top ratings earner. They are too traditional, they need to add some young blood to their executive team.

Koy123 likes this.
  2. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Mai pk is diff. Much better...she got wier and kan

3. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

They’ve also been giving Es crappy lakorns. Has he been demoted??

4. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

I think so... barely saw him much

5. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai ♫ ♪Dj Kisses [Spicy sarNie] ☻♥ Staff Member

I'm not trying to blame Plengpin for what happened after her pregnancy announcement, but I felt that she sort of put herself in harm's way by provoking Alice. She knows how Alice is. Obviously, I'm not saying Plengpin caused her own miscarriage, but she sort of acted kind of childish in that span. She can't have known she was going to fall, but she knew what she was doing when she poked Alice with the news. Lol, don't hate me! It's my personal views of it.

6. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Haha

I'm not watching this. Too silly namnao drama.

7. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Kelly is getting married to his very young gf...

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018 at 2:14 PM
  8. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Oh so he’s finally getting married? That’s good, it’s about time. Ok, he need to be removed off the p’ek list, no more leading roles for him. Lol

spanky likes this.
  9. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Right...
    Stop pairing him w/sammy! Give him to peak

Orangeblossom and Koy123 like this.
  10. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Yes! Peak and Kelly should be pair together so we don’t have to suffer. Lol

spanky likes this.
  11. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

I don't think Ann is good in her role. She looked forced trying to be mean. She is somewhat stiff and way too scripted for me to buy into her character. And I don't know if it is just me but I don't remember her being this light skin. It seemed the older she gets the whiter she is.

Anyhow, there's not much to like about the lakorn.