[CH7] Sampatan Hua Jai (Mummai) : Weir Sukollawat / Thisa Varitthisa

saobomp

sarNie Adult
can't wait for the weekend to come around hehe. i actually like these two. there's something about that eye contact when they make. enough to let you know they do care for each other.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Dude the side hip butt bite going around on my feed.... screaming lol

And you know just casually holding hands, practicing a scene i'm assuming. They need to do another lakorn together. Hopefully rom-com more. Thisa's next lakorn seems like a more serious mature role and storyline. Hope to see more!
I saw the clips of it omg wow! that's funny and cute!!! so can't wait.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

And you know just casually holding hands, practicing a scene i'm assuming. They need to do another lakorn together. Hopefully rom-com more. Thisa's next lakorn seems like a more serious mature role and storyline. Hope to see more!
Hahaha I had the same reaction!!! We need a more romantic lakorn with them.

Mary lyn

sarNie Egg
Likewise they are so good together

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Almost done already??
Yeah it should be ending soon. The nangrai drama is unnecessary, especially the amount of misunderstandings it’s causing. Paramed, dead beat baby daddy, he’s pretty much useless too.

A waste of screen time. I just want to see Weir and Thisa together. Maybe in a different lakorn. Thisa is growing on me. She’s sophisticated sexy. The white dress with the high split, she rocked it.

Mary lyn

sarNie Egg
Yeah it should be ending soon. The nangrai drama is unnecessary, especially the amount of misunderstandings it’s causing. Paramed, dead beat baby daddy, he’s pretty much useless too.

A waste of screen time. I just want to see Weir and Thisa together. Maybe in a different lakorn. Thisa is growing on me. She’s sophisticated sexy. The white dress with the high split, she rocked it.

At ist i dont like thisa but when I watched it, as episodes pass by I kinda like her shes becoming pretty, gorgeous, and sexy madam in my eyes. Also their chemistry is really Good. So Im hoping for their another lakorn.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
At ist i dont like thisa but when I watched it, as episodes pass by I kinda like her shes becoming pretty, gorgeous, and sexy madam in my eyes. Also their chemistry is really Good. So Im hoping for their another lakorn.
yes, she has that classy look. the more you look at her she's pretty. at first glance you might dont think she is. i use to think that too but after watching a few of her other lakorns then i saw that in her. she played in wan nee tee roh koy with om. with kelly and many more...

akomy

sarNie Egg
I'm to episode 10 of this lakorn and I love it for many reasons. The dialogue, the leads talk to each other like lovers would, the guy is not an abusive mess, and it's just believable, it's like we saw them fall in love. The way they look at each other too, and Thisa's smile, it's like she has a special one for Weir's character, the romance is just so believable, you can't help but want more scenes with the two. Enjoying the feelings this lakorn is giving me.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I'm just so glad it wasn't Poo. She's pretty but her acting bleh! I cling when watching her act. She pretty much kinda ruins the lakorn. She's definitely a model type b/c acting isn't that great for her.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
She only has one lakorn coming up right? With Oil. I hope she has more line up soon. She's the only one at ch7 that doesn't seem to get good lakorns so I'm hoping that the popularity with Weir will give her more.
Yeah I believe so. At least, they're giving her chances with veteran actors. She's been with them so long but these newbies are all given more opportunities. Bless her for her loyalty.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I'm just so glad it wasn't Poo. She's pretty but her acting bleh! I cling when watching her act. She pretty much kinda ruins the lakorn. She's definitely a model type b/c acting isn't that great for her.
Omg I love Poo, like really love her but yes I agree about her acting. She is horrible lol. I was able to tolerate some of her lakorns, more of her earlier ones. It's like she got worse lol. She's still one of my favorite person though. I'd take her over a lot of the great acting fake nangeks any day, except in acting hahaha.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Omg I love Poo, like really love her but yes I agree about her acting. She is horrible lol. I was able to tolerate some of her lakorns, more of her earlier ones. It's like she got worse lol. She's still one of my favorite person though. I'd take her over a lot of the great acting fake nangeks any day, except in acting hahaha.
LOL, right about her acting. I was able to watch some earlier in the years like you said. Lately it's ugh! I just watch and think to myself omg she just butcher this role ayaiii.

She's gorgeous though.

Mary lyn

sarNie Egg
yes, she has that classy look. the more you look at her she's pretty. at first glance you might dont think she is. i use to think that too but after watching a few of her other lakorns then i saw that in her. she played in wan nee tee roh koy with om. with kelly and many more...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. I've never seen her personality off screen, but to me she's like those hi-so gals who wanna act, but can't act. Hahaha. I'm sorry! She does have one of the hottest bods though.