❤[CH7] Ra Bum Marn (Ninobrothers) : Vee Weraparp / Preaw Tussaneeya / Bank Artit / Katreeya English

seev

sarNie Egg
Wow that's awesome! Isn't this is his second drama of begin the leading P'ek . Out of all his drama I always seen him play as a supporter or 2 lead only . :icon12:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Oh yeah, I love Preaw and she's got another juicy role. The summary I read, the story is very similar to Raeng Ngao. The n'ek has a twin sister who killed herself over a guy and so she comes back for revenge. But n'ek, her name is Tawika, I think, seems to be even more "rai" than Moonim. P'ek has no relation to the bad guys, he's just an employee of the player dude.

I read that this is a remake. Ch3 did the old version.

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
The praek is total arse. He rawrs the nang aek's sister who is an employee under his company when he already has two wives along with many mistresses. Why the heck is Ch7 even pairing Preaw with Vee again? And to think that in the near future Vee wants to cast Preaw as a nang aek in his lakorn where the possibility of him being the lead is high. Just please.. no more.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ohhh the "p'ek" is the cheating husband? I was under the impression it was the employee guy who is good that is p'ek and figured the cheating hubby was just straight up rai like the in Raeng Ngao.

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah the husband is the praek and the employee loved the nang aek but she only thought of him as a friend/brother so they didn't end up together. Ning should have casted Ploy Chermarn in this one and give Preaw another project. She'll definitely nail the role but the storyline isn't really all that exciting.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Got excited when I read revenge lolll . Rat. This mean P'ek is a manwhore. :eek:

More than a manwhore lol. I think the pra'ek was the boss of nang'ek sister, he raped her and she killed herself. He has two main wives living in his house and a bunch of mistresses all over the place. Nang'ek return from overseas and try to get revenge for her sister by seducing pra'ek. He was interested in her because she played hard to get. She started working for him so she could crash his business. The nang'ek also used his two wives by getting them to fight each other so his peaceful household could break down.

I read somewhere that Ning originally wanted Ploy for this and the nang'ek could actually change if Ploy decides to be in this.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ploy as in Ploy Cherman? I was looking forward to Preaw in this even though I don't care for her with Vee but I liked Raeng Ngao and the story sounds similar. But seems like people think it's not a good story at all and not really like Raeng Ngao?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ploy as in Ploy Cherman? I was looking forward to Preaw in this even though I don't care for her with Vee but I liked Raeng Ngao and the story sounds similar. But seems like people think it's not a good story at all and not really like Raeng Ngao?
I would compare this to Mongkut Dok Som more than Raeng Ngao lol.

seev

sarNie Egg
The praek is total arse. He rawrs the nang aek's sister who is an employee under his company when he already has two wives along with many mistresses. Why the heck is Ch7 even pairing Preaw with Vee again? And to think that in the near future Vee wants to cast Preaw as a nang aek in his lakorn where the possibility of him being the lead is high. Just please.. no more.
No, actually Vee is not the praek in this drama with preaw . The leading main actors are Bank artit and Preaw . Vee will begin played as an villian alongside with Kat English .

sikky

sarNie Egg
Vee is the main character, the plot center around his life of having many wives and mistresses and n'ek becoming his secretary and seducing him to seek revenge for her sister's death.

Bank plays minor to Vee's role and in the old version, it's not a happy ending. No one gets with no one. BTW, I don't understand why CH7 even bother promoting Bank, he's unattractive and the chance of him getting famous to Mike or Mik level is very slim.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Suck , don't like manwhore lakorn but I'm cool with storyline that have n'ek as the seductress , villain, , have multiple partner, cheating , ect . LOL the double standard .