❤[CH7] Ra Bum Marn (Ninobrothers) : Vee Weraparp / Preaw Tussaneeya / Bank Artit / Katreeya English

Discussion in '2018' started by Maricon, May 3, 2017.

1. Maricon

Maricon sarNie Oldmaid

2. Maricon

Maricon sarNie Oldmaid

Opening ceremony will be tomorrow.

3. Maricon

Maricon sarNie Oldmaid

Opening ceremony
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Marigold

Marigold sarNie Hatchling

I think bank looks cute with mookda. He's got a baby face but not as much as new from one hd

DaoRisa and xcinsationalx like this.
  5. Cupid Candy

Cupid Candy sarNie Coma

Vee got real old real fast. He's so bloated now. He was still cute during the Dome Thong days.

6. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai Staff Member

7. Yaam

Yaam sarNie Adult

I was looking all over for a thread for this lakorn, but can't find one at all. I've watched teasers for this lakorn multiples times and it actually looks like it's gonna be a good one - so hopefully someone subs this and it doesn't turn out to be disappointing! Love Kat and Tong. Not a fan of Vee. Not interested in Praew and Bank, but the storyline got me. Bank's role seems insignificant tbh. I really love the ost by Kat & Tong totally obsessed by it rn!

8. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Vee is still pra'ek?? Why can't they give it to Arnus? Is it just me or Praew looks soo dead. Is she still in her ghost role. Haha.

9. Yaam

Yaam sarNie Adult

She's very pale naturally! She looks older than new comers since she has a mature look. I think she's not the prettiest, but some angles she is.

10. meenia

meenia sarNie Adult

I just want to know Kat and Tong's ending song. It's so good to hear these two. I grew up listening to their musics. LOL. Don't care much about the lakorn but i want that ending songs. LOL.

11. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

Yes, I found Bank looks cute with Mookda. I hope Ch7 will pair them up one more time.

12. beamsgirl

beamsgirl sarNie Adult

is this a remake of Anne and Ken's where Anne's twin dies and she comes back for revenge? Didn't she and Ken end up together in that one?

13. Andie

Andie sarNie Egg

This is a remake of a 1983 lakorn, it's not related to Raeng Ngao

beamsgirl likes this.