[CH7] Paragit Ruk The Series 4: Yeut Fah Ha Pigat Ruk - Mik Thongraya and Stephany Auernig

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I read this part will have 12 episodes and the last week of september, it will be airing 5 days in a row bc ch7 will not be broadcasting any entertainment program in October due to The King's funeral so they're gonna get all their lakorns finished airing within september

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
I read this part will have 12 episodes and the last week of september, it will be airing 5 days in a row bc ch7 will not be broadcasting any entertainment program in October due to The King's funeral so they're gonna get all their lakorns finished airing within september
Is that right!?! Wow lucky us. We get to see more of them then. Or are they bringing the whole cast on the last two episode.
If there's more fighting scene than the cute scene then I will cry

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Is that Willy in the first trailer? Willy and Mik would be perfect to play as father and son!

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yes that's Willy. He appeared brieftly in the first episode of Weir/Peak's part. He's the main bad guy so in Mik/Steph's part is where it all goes down. Can't wait!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
New teasers for this one look so good! Very intense. Anyone else getting Steve Trevor vibes from Karan? Steph would make an amazing Wonder Woman hehehe.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay this better get subbed too!!!

Looks like the n'eks of first three parts will also appear here.

English translation of the title provided by CH7 is Warden of the Sky.

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
I thinks there's a lot of oochie goochie scene. The MV looks amazing and the soundtrack sounds so sweet. Roll on Sunday!!!

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
IMG_1141.JPG IMG_1143.JPG IMG_1146.jpg IMG_1148.jpg IMG_1149.jpg IMG_1150.jpg IMG_1151.jpg IMG_1152.jpg IMG_1153.jpg IMG_1156.jpg Cr: panties, rightful owner.
These images are so satisfying to look at. I think the beach scene is the one I'm looking forward to most. Stephanys face at the bottom pic is literally how i feel when Monday comes.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I'm so excited for this part because I love the pairing of Mik and Stephany. They look so good together. I remember watch the Fire Series and instead of the storyline. I thought I was watching SuperModel TV instead of lakorn....hahaha

Stephany looked so pretty and her feature go so well with Mike's features