[CH7] Paragit Ruk The Series 4: Yeut Fah Ha Pigat Ruk - Mik Thongraya and Stephany Auernig

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, most channel 7 guys have some height like them Korean men. But some of their girls are talk too. To think of it in both channels there is not that many petite girls.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
They're so funny together. I love how Steph is genuinely annoyed with Mik sometimes.

credits to original owners

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
Sammy looks professional. stephany looks like she doesn't want to be there. kwan looks like shes gonna kill someone at any minutes and peak...she look like she doesnt know what lakorn shes doing and randomly join in. if you know what i mean.
the trailer looks good though. really looking forward to this part

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
one of the account on Instagram stated that the series will start airing on july but I don't know what day.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Mik and Steph look so good together. I hate action lakorns but this might be worth it for them. I want Mik with Sammy next. But please no more action for Mik for a long while.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay! So happy this part gets subbed. I look forward to this hot sizzling pair together again. Problem solved. Thippy will be subbing Om and Sammy's part as what I've read from the other thread. Hopefully some kind heart picks up Weir-Peak and Porshe-Kwan's parts, so nothing gets left out.