[CH7] Paragit Ruk The Series 4: Yeut Fah Ha Pigat Ruk - Mik Thongraya and Stephany Auernig

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
They do have mandatory draft as well. It's either a hit or miss. From what I had read, it's also according to your education standing. If you joined ROTC for 3 years during your HS/University days, you are exempted from conscription. If you did not join ROTC but you volunteered to for military services, you get to choose which ever branch you would like to work in plus your time in the military gets reduced by half. Instead of the full 2 years, it becomes 1 year. To know if you have to serve in the military, non-volunteers, there is a military selection day where the young male gathers to pick up either a red or black card inside a box. If you choose a black card, you do not have to undertake military service. On the other hand, if you choose the red card then you will complete the military assignment stated on the card. You could prolong your military service, well selection, until a certain age just like how Korean's do, especially the celebrities. So like I said, it's either a hit or miss for the young Thai males. It's basically a compulsory military service concept in Thailand.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
They do have mandatory draft as well. It's either a hit or miss. From what I had read, it's also according to your education standing. If you joined ROTC for 3 years during your HS/University days, you are exempted from conscription. If you did not join ROTC but you volunteered to for military services, you get to choose which ever branch you would like to work in plus your time in the military gets reduced by half. Instead of the full 2 years, it becomes 1 year. To know if you have to serve in the military, non-volunteers, there is a military selection day where the young male gathers to pick up either a red or black card inside a box. If you choose a black card, you do not have to undertake military service. On the other hand, if you choose the red card then you will complete the military assignment stated on the card. You could prolong your military service, well selection, until a certain age just like how Korean's do, especially the celebrities. So like I said, it's either a hit or miss for the young Thai males. It's basically a compulsory military service concept in Thailand.
Hmm seems a little complicated lol. So did Mik volunteer? Or was he randomly selected?

Barbie-

sarNie Egg
Hmm seems a little complicated lol. So did Mik volunteer? Or was he randomly selected?
It look like as Volunteer in mik case coz, he has posted some pics on his ig.. He was applying for something in military camp.. Then he showed some papers related to it.. He was confident and was not afraid at all.. Best luck to him.. Now I kinda adore him as real hero, who will play with guns in real life too..
But you even can't say as volunteer as it is compulsory in Thailand for boys.. Boom had done of six months, we hope it will be like as boom.. We will miss mik for complete one year..

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Mik didn't volunteer. He deferred it, citing school as an excuse. Then he adds, I might get a master's too after I graduate so that will be another deferment. He did claim he wants to volunteer but he's not ready to do it now and won't be for several more years.

Thailand doesn't even have a mandatory "draft" from what I can tell. What is mandatory is that you register and report to do a "drawing" basically. Depending on the card you get, you either serve or don't. So it's not an automatic draft because you still have the chance to draw a "don't have to serve" card.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
The four main pra'eks together! Can't wait to see the four main nang'eks together too!!!

Credits to มิกค์, siamserious, Om