[CH7] Paragit Ruk The Series 4: Yeut Fah Ha Pigat Ruk - Mik Thongraya and Stephany Auernig

Barbie-

sarNie Egg
he latest news is that "Mick tongraya . Gold dragon chandelier " and " Ramida Theerapat " dating secretly that they joined in the trip away privately. he was Last seen in Kriss Miracle Gold Day ... Go for the Goal of Eden, 1st Floor, CentralWorld. he said:
"that is not just two people trip but it was with the some friends also . the picture could be taken up with anyone, the two of us is only just brother and sister i am focus on work Because now it's not time for a love story, nothing more. he is insisted that girl Already looked normal and not specified , he's looking for that special someone who has not met yet . . I do not know anything, . In terms of specs talking about his ideal girl type that it would be white. But it does not have anything more specification does not limit anything.
The event this year was quite tight to thank the fans who follow the series and support. me I will do my best to get a job. It's called the golden years SO you do not have to care about the view that this year is the year for it. But I would like to see as well. If a problem is to prevent it. This makes a lot of work, but it's not
restful. "

Barbie-

sarNie Egg
I don't know the real matter but saw mik promoting ramida's spotlight interview and ramida too promoted mik new show on her instagram.. I feel that mik is dating to ramida..
By the way looking forward to this series as I liked mik as Daniel in once upon time in my heart.. :icon12:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
^that's how show business works, when two celebrities of opposite sex are seen together, people and the media will assume that there is something going on. And as for promoting an interview or lakorn or any work in Instagram, it's normal for Thai celebs to show support to one another so I think the media is just making a big deal out of it lol

And I can't wait for this series too!

Barbie-

sarNie Egg
^that's how show business works, when two celebrities of opposite sex are seen together, people and the media will assume that there is something going on. And as for promoting an interview or lakorn or any work in Instagram, it's normal for Thai celebs to show support to one another so I think the media is just making a big deal out of it lol

And I can't wait for this series too!
Hey hope you are right because I want mick to be single so I can love him more and more :love: Daniel and fahsai brought me here... Love them.. And I like stephanie with mik too but I don't like abusing type heroes so, I was hoping to see them in new show and got it them here in this series.. Hope it will be hit like sea of fire.

Attachments

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Regardless of his marital status, a true fan must be supportive and respectful of their idols' personal lives. :) Mik is actually single so it is possible for him to be linked to single actresses. He and Stephany are impossible to date, since she has a boyfriend. Celebs focus first on their careers, which is a good thing. Love will come naturally. I don't really mind on who ends up with who in real life what matters most is that they're happy and no one is hurt. I hope so too! I hope CH7 will realize that international fans exist therefore we deserve to see their lakorns too :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

Last edited:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
he latest news is that "Mick tongraya . Gold dragon chandelier " and " Ramida Theerapat " dating secretly that they joined in the trip away privately. he was Last seen in Kriss Miracle Gold Day ... Go for the Goal of Eden, 1st Floor, CentralWorld. he said:
"that is not just two people trip but it was with the some friends also . the picture could be taken up with anyone, the two of us is only just brother and sister i am focus on work Because now it's not time for a love story, nothing more. he is insisted that girl Already looked normal and not specified , he's looking for that special someone who has not met yet . . I do not know anything, . In terms of specs talking about his ideal girl type that it would be white. But it does not have anything more specification does not limit anything.
The event this year was quite tight to thank the fans who follow the series and support. me I will do my best to get a job. It's called the golden years SO you do not have to care about the view that this year is the year for it. But I would like to see as well. If a problem is to prevent it. This makes a lot of work, but it's not
restful. "
Where have you seen this news? What source?

Barbie-

sarNie Egg
Regardless of his marital status, a true fan must be supportive and respectful of their idols' personal lives. :) Mik is actually single so it is possible for him to be linked to single actresses. He and Stephany are impossible to date, since she has a boyfriend. Celebs tend to focus first on their careers, which is a good thing. Love will come naturally. I hope so too! I hope CH7 will realize that international fans exist therefore we deserve to see their lakorns too :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:
but one thing I can assure that the guy certainly has a crush over stephanie.. One should check his instagram id.. Lol.. AND I am neutral about stephanie and mik.. It doesn't matter to me whether they are going to date or not.. As he is a rising star, it will be better for him to be single..

Yeah I will try to give you the link about the rumour of rameeda and mik.. It s old post of October 2016

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
but one thing I can assure that the guy certainly has a crush over stephanie.. One should check his instagram id.. Lol.. AND I am neutral about stephanie and mik.. It doesn't matter to me whether they are going to date or not.. As he is a rising star, it will be better for him to be single..

Yeah I will try to give you the link about the rumour of rameeda and mik.. It s old post of October 2016
Yes celebs also tend to be single because once the media finds out that they are in a relationship, they tend to focus on that aspect. Mik and Stephany are actually a gorgeous pairing, It's going to be on fire and they are one hot sizzling couple! :love::love::love: I hope some kind soul is willing to sub all parts of this series once it airs.

Barbie-

sarNie Egg
Yes celebs also tend to be single because once the media finds out that they are in a relationship, they tend to focus on that aspect. Mik and Stephany are actually a gorgeous pairing, It's going to be on fire and they are one hot sizzling couple! :love::love::love: I hope some kind soul is willing to sub all parts of this series once it airs.
there is site named dramacools.io .. It gives the English sub for Thai dramas..
And I will irk on mik if rameeda will turn out his gf in future coz he had mentioned her as his sister.. He could have easily denied the rumour rather than referring her as sister..

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol maybe because it's the usual safest answer? or really Thai celebs consider each other as brothers and sisters or good friends. After all, who are we to judge anyway, they themselves know each other better than us. :) You know how the media is blowing things out of proportion lol. Besides, anything can happen, nothing is impossible.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ooooo didn't know they goin have another lakorn together. Such an eye candy couple, I didn't even pay attention to the storyline in their first lakorn , when ever they show up on screen it was like a fashion show they where the model :risas3:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
A lot of Thai celebrities that are "secretly" dating always say that they're just brother and sister when the whole world already know they're dating. Take Mint C. & Pupaa Tae (though he's not a celebrity but from a rich family) for example. They have never said they're dating. They always said they're just siblings but everyone knows that they're dating. Or say Mark and Kim. They always said they were only siblings even though they were obviously dating. It's a common thing for them to call each other siblings even if they're dating. It's just a "safe" way out if anything happens, say a break up. It's quite annoying but whatever. Whether a celebrity is dating or not, I couldn't careless. I would rather they know how to separate personal from work. As long as they show good acting and stay professional, I will continue to support them. People can still be popular even if they're dating and still a rookie. It really depends on what the fans think and on the celebrity if they are a good actress/actor or not.

I seriously think Mik and Stephanie looks good together. I seriously thought there was some interest between the two, especially Mik, but i'll leave it to the future. :) Hopefully someone will be nice and pick up this drama once it airs and sub it.

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile

Cr: for miksteph ig.
the casts- it doesn't look too bad. im so excited for this series... I wonder who will play stephanys dad. willy or the one next to him?
looks like techin dad will be here too.

Last edited:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid

the casts- it doesn't look too bad. im so excited for this series... I wonder who will play stephanys dad. willy or the one next to him?
looks like techin dad will be here too.
Where have you gotten the pictures? Please don't forget to put credits or source.

Last edited:

Barbie-

sarNie Egg
Mik said that this year he is going to apply for draft deferment and he has accepted someone in his heart..
I don't know Thai.. I got this article and translation from mikpim_gallery ig.. On that ig.. Girls are feeling bad as he has a girlfriend now.. Lol